PDA

View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Veronika
05-26-2011, 03:17 PM
My penis controls all my thoughts and actions also. But that's true for all men, correct? If the pee-pee says go left when our destination is to the right, all we can do is go left. You ladies don't know how easy you have it by having a vajayjay. :wuzrobbed

I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not! :shuffle:

Rex
05-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Apparently, Arnold was driven to other women because he was trapped in a sexless marriage: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-complained-sexless-marriage.html

Must have been quite a surprise to his sympathetic housekeeper when she and Maria were pregnant at the same time. Usually that means he wasn't getting "enough" sex, or sex when he wanted it. So he went elsewhere. Who is gonna turn down the Terminator?

My penis controls all my thoughts and actions also. But that's true for all men, correct? If the pee-pee says go left when our destination is to the right, all we can do is go left. You ladies don't know how easy you have it by having a vajayjay. :wuzrobbed :rofl:

Well, it is possible to get pregnant without having sex, you know. ;) It's why I never let women sit on the toilet seat in my house - I don't want a paternity suit :scream:.

antmanb
05-26-2011, 04:42 PM

He's joking!

Wiery
05-26-2011, 05:05 PM

You must not know PeterG very well...:D

milanessa
05-26-2011, 05:34 PM
He's joking!

No, he's not. He's a horny little devil. ;)

PeterG
05-26-2011, 05:55 PM

I was seriously joking. :D

He's a horny little devil. ;)

MILANESSA!!!! You said that what happens in Ohio stays in Ohio!! :drama:

Rex
05-26-2011, 06:33 PM
She's only 5 years older than Maria -- with her jawline, give her a brunette wig and a soft-focus lens, I think she could probably pass for present-day Maria. But they most likely would cast someone who could play the young TV journalist Maria and then "age" her a bit with makeup.

And she's already played Wallis Simpson, who was probably one of the ugliest creatures alive, both inside and out.

IceAlisa
05-26-2011, 07:07 PM
And she's already played Wallis Simpson, who was probably one of the ugliest creatures alive, both inside and out.

Why was she ugly inside? I can see that outside she wasn't a looker (whatever did Edward see in her?) but on the inside too? Elaborate please, dear Rex.

skaternum
05-26-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm not dear Rex, but what I've heard is (1) she began her affair with Edward while still married to husband #2, (2) she was alleged to be a Nazi sympathizer, (3) she showed great insensitivity during the War by going on high $$ shopping trips when everyone was under rationing and austerity measures, (4) she used the N-word and other derogatory terms for the natives while they lived in Nassau, (5) she was alleged to be a royal skank :P, having lots of affairs throughout their marriage, (6) she was whiny after Edward's abdication denied her the lifestyle and power she wanted (she had great ambition), (7) and she pretty much "stole" Edward from her friend Lady Furness, who had been Edward's lover, while Furness was traveling; Wallis had Edward cut off all contact with Furness, almost overnight.

But I'm not one to talk about people. :lol:

Rex
05-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Why was she ugly inside? I can see that outside she wasn't a looker (whatever did Edward see in her?) but on the inside too? Elaborate please, dear Rex.

I'm not dear Rex, but what I've heard is (1) she began her affair with Edward while still married to husband #2, (2) she was alleged to be a Nazi sympathizer, (3) she showed great insensitivity during the War by going on high $$ shopping trips when everyone was under rationing and austerity measures, (4) she used the N-word and other derogatory terms for the natives while they lived in Nassau, (5) she was alleged to be a royal skank :P, having lots of affairs throughout their marriage, (6) she was whiny after Edward's abdication denied her the lifestyle and power she wanted (she had great ambition), (7) and she pretty much "stole" Edward from her friend Lady Furness, who had been Edward's lover, while Furness was traveling; Wallis had Edward cut off all contact with Furness, almost overnight.

But I'm not one to talk about people. :lol:

Thank you, skatermum :). Yeah, Ice, that pretty much sums it up. She was just an awful person all-around.

IceAlisa
05-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Thank you, skaternum. :scream: Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.

agalisgv
05-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Usually that means he wasn't getting "enough" sex, or sex when he wanted it. IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.

Rex
05-26-2011, 11:06 PM
IME, men say this all the time when trying to pick up other women while married, but rarely is it true. They sleep with their wives every night--they just want to be able to sleep with other women in addition to that, and telling other women they're trapped in a sexless marriage is likely to make the other woman feel she's not hurting anyone by having an affair.
Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.

emason
05-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Exactly. And I've seen it in action. It's a male thing, 'cause I've seen gay men pull the same shit, I'm afraid. But there is almost always someone at the other end of that line, believing every word.

Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.

Rex
05-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Like my friend who went out with a guy who never took her to his place because he 'shared it with a married couple'. My friend finally figured out the married couple was this guy and his wife.

How LOW! How VILE!