View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Vagabond
05-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Jane Seymour? I thought she died back in 1537. :confused:

PeterG
05-25-2011, 08:12 PM

Maybe that was when Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman was set. Cuz I'm pretty sure there were no television sets in 1537. But I was never good at history...

Cheylana
05-25-2011, 08:15 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rex
05-25-2011, 08:20 PM
i'm not shocked by the claims but what the heck does jane seymour have to do with any of it?

She prolly smells a TV movie deal in this....most likely on Lifetime.

BYTCH
05-25-2011, 08:31 PM
But there isn't a part for her in it--she's too old to be Maria, too skinny to be the housekeeper, and too female to be the child.

THe only role left for her would be the inquiring minds who want to know. ;-)

skatingfan5
05-25-2011, 08:38 PM
But there isn't a part for her in it--she's too old to be Maria, too skinny to be the housekeeper, and too female to be the child.

THe only role left for her would be the inquiring minds who want to know. ;-)She's only 5 years older than Maria -- with her jawline, give her a brunette wig and a soft-focus lens, I think she could probably pass for present-day Maria. But they most likely would cast someone who could play the young TV journalist Maria and then "age" her a bit with makeup.

Prancer
05-26-2011, 05:09 AM
Apparently, Arnold was driven to other women because he was trapped in a sexless marriage: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-complained-sexless-marriage.html

Must have been quite a surprise to his sympathetic housekeeper when she and Maria were pregnant at the same time.

PeterG
05-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Apparently, Arnold was driven to other women because he was trapped in a sexless marriage...

My penis controls all my thoughts and actions also. But that's true for all men, correct? If the pee-pee says go left when our destination is to the right, all we can do is go left. You ladies don't know how easy you have it by having a vajayjay. :wuzrobbed

MacMadame
05-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Must have been quite a surprise to his sympathetic housekeeper when she and Maria were pregnant at the same time.

Well, it is possible to get pregnant without having sex, you know. ;)

agalisgv
05-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Baena's ex husband spoke out for the first time, saying he had 'no idea' his son wasn't his.

Rogelio Baena was named as the father of his ex-wife's 13-year-old son on the boy's birth certificate, and claims he never doubted that the boy was his biological son.

He learnt the truth just last week, when news broke of Schwarzenegger's love child. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-complained-sexless-marriage.html#ixzz1NShI0X60

hirshey girl
05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
I wonder how her ex-husband didn't know. I thought it was stated in divorce papers that they had no children together? Wouldn't that be a tip-off?

Wyliefan
05-26-2011, 02:38 PM

Seriously.

my little pony
05-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I wonder how her ex-husband didn't know. I thought it was stated in divorce papers that they had no children together? Wouldn't that be a tip-off?

they also have an older son together

i suppose it is possible that he doesn't really know what is in the divorce papers, during his interview he used an interpreter part of the time

rfisher
05-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Apparently, Arnold was driven to other women because he was trapped in a sexless marriage: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-complained-sexless-marriage.html

How do we know Maria wasn't getting some on the side as well? Maybe she just wasn't sleeping with Ahnold. I think he should demand a DNA test for that kid. :mitchell:

Rex
05-26-2011, 03:06 PM

THe only role left for her would be the inquiring minds who want to know. ;-)

When did the lack of proper casting of a role ever stop Lifetime? Or any other TV network?