PDA

View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

heckles
05-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I think he punched his political ticket and was taking his giant ego and poxed peepee -- :rolleyes: unprotected sex :rolleyes:-- back to the big screen.

Great, thanks for making us envision his dripping eclair.

In better news, the newest mistress to come forward, Gigi Goyette, is semi-hot in the right light.

PeterG
05-21-2011, 08:01 PM
are you suggesting he has his own personal lebensborn project? ;)

No, he's not into lesbians.

But Thursday morning my friend said that news was about to break that he has another child with a third woman (Maria, the maid, and now some new broad). But I haven't heard anything about "Lady #3", so wanted to know if anyone else had the dirt!

duane
05-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Maybe so, but you asked...Every single account about this situation has said that Maria didn't know.
I didn't ask you anything. And, if you actually read my comments, you'd see I stated that tho I think Maria suspected or knew of her husband's unfaithfulness, I didn't think she was aware of the housekeeper situation.

Prancer
05-21-2011, 08:50 PM
I didn't ask you anything.

Nope, but you replied to me and that was what I responding to.

Rex
05-21-2011, 09:54 PM
No, he's not into lesbians.
Jamie Farr and Marlo Thomas will be so disappointed.

Southpaw
05-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Jamie Farr and Marlo Thomas will be so disappointed.

:confused: Klinger and That Girl were his mistresses, too?

milanessa
05-21-2011, 10:21 PM

At least he didn't impregnate Klinger. I don't think...

Rex
05-21-2011, 11:19 PM

No. They are of Lesbianese descent.

numbers123
05-21-2011, 11:23 PM
It'll definitely keep him from running for Senator, and he cannot run for Prez. But since his first action out of office was to sign 3 movie deals, I think he punched his political ticket and was taking his giant ego and poxed peepee -- :rolleyes: unprotected sex :rolleyes:-- back to the big screen.

I *think* but don't really know that his movie deals are on hold? Though I suspect, if they are on hold, they will only be on hold until the next celeb trainwreck

Wyliefan
05-22-2011, 01:17 AM
And maybe she expected her husband to be a pig because men in her family have a history of philandering. She just didn't know he was capable of finding a new low in pigdom.

A new low? Her uncle dumped a woman in a pond and took off. It doesn't get much lower than that. In fact, given her background, I'd be surprised if Maria knew that there was such a thing as a decent man.

Prancer
05-22-2011, 01:27 AM
A new low? Her uncle dumped a woman in a pond and took off. It doesn't get much lower than that. In fact, given her background, I'd be surprised if Maria knew that there was such a thing as a decent man.

When her father died, Maria's eulogy included a poignant tribute to her father for doing such a great job of teaching his sons how to treat women.

Lacey
05-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I agree with whomever it was who said that Maria couldn't leave Arnold (when she previously might have known) because her parents would not have understood her leaving, in other words, other members of the family had done same. But when it was revealed (this winter after her second parent, her father, died) that there was a child, she went over the edge of no return.

Was there a chance that he could have had another term as governor and that the mistress threatened to blow the story out if he did, and was that when he thought he better tell Maria, and therefore no more governator?

AnnM
05-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Was there a chance that he could have had another term as governor and that the mistress threatened to blow the story out if he did, and was that when he thought he better tell Maria, and therefore no more governator?

No. He had termed out.

Allskate
05-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Really, in the end, equating Maria with people we know is ridiculous. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and later married into even greater wealth and security. Arnold's net worth is estimated anywhere from 100 to 400 million dollars. Keep in mind that California is one of those 50-50 marital assets states, and any prenup agreement they may have signed has long since expired. So, I don't know why anyone is insulted with the suggestion that Maria may be a wife who knew of her husband's shenanigans, but put up with it for wealth, security, and public image.

I don't think "insulted" is the right word. I just don't think your theory makes much sense. She was a millionaire before she married Arnold. Estimates put her net worth at $100 milllion dollars. You don't think that's enough to give her a feeling of wealth and security? She needed more? Really? And being part of the Kennedy/Shriver family and a tv journalist didn't give her status? She needed to marry the Terminator? I think a lot of people thought that the marriage negatively affected her public image. So, I find the idea that she married and remained married to a guy she believed to be a cheating scumbag because she wanted wealth, security and stature to be kind of silly. We don't know the facts about what she knew about Arnold and when. But, one theory I will never buy is that she was was happy to be the wife of someone she believed to be a cheater because she wanted money, security, and prestige. I think that's nonsense.

Wyliefan
05-22-2011, 02:40 AM
When her father died, Maria's eulogy included a poignant tribute to her father for doing such a great job of teaching his sons how to treat women.

Oh, that's nice to hear. I had always heard her mother was a decent sort, but I know next to nothing about her father.