PDA

View Full Version : CSI's Marg Helgenberger: Justin Bieber is a Brat

Pages : 1 [2]

Aceon6
05-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I guess my old age is showing because I hate it when people exhibit crap attitudes and it's just shrugged off as "that's how young people behave, it's normal." I find it a shame that certain behaviors are seen as normal and just because it's considered par for the course these days doesn't make it right.

Biebs and his mama need to realize that they're now responsible for this business that they've built. Biebs is the brand, and if he expects to have a career in 5 years, he needs to start pretending to be nice.

Rex
05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
I guess my old age is showing because I hate it when people exhibit crap attitudes and it's just shrugged off as "that's how young people behave, it's normal." I find it a shame that certain behaviors are seen as normal and just because it's considered par for the course these days doesn't make it right.

:blah:

Sorry, off my soapbox. :shuffle:
Not a soapbox - just your opinion. One I happen to be in total agreement with. :respec:

I give "Bieber Fever" a couple of more years, then those crazy teen girls will move onto someone else, just like they did from Zac Efron and The Jonas Brothers (urp).

cailuj365
05-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Hehe, Bieber's response of "I will continue to wish them luck" is pretty canned. I'm sure Bieber was wishing them luck all this time!

That said, I'm pretty relieved he's 17 now. It felt like he was 16 forever. Pretty soon he'll be 18, and that's practically ancient. NEXT!

Garden Kitty
05-10-2011, 03:41 PM
If he did do those things, then he did behave like a brat. Some baker worked for probably at least an hour making the cake and other people working on the show would probably like to eat it. It's disrespectful to put your hand threw it, and any teenager should know better. I can only imagine how that would have gone over if my nephew did a similar thing at the Mother's Day celebration.

OnyxRose81
05-10-2011, 04:22 PM
There have been stories in the press on and off for a while about Bieber's behavior; throwing fits behind the scenes and generally acting entitled. The Esperanza Spaulding incident further made me think that Beiber is nothing like the person his PR team has created and his fangirls worship. Of course IMO that's true of the majority of celebrities.

:blah:

Sorry, off my soapbox. :shuffle:

ITA. This is not the first report of him acting like a brat. I work in a university advising center and too many of the high school graduates that come in are the worst sort of entitled assholes with no common sense or manners. Their behavior is justified by the fact that they're "just kids". At 17, I certainly knew better than to punch a cake, throw a water balloon at a police officer or lock my employer in a closet. J. Biebs is just a tool.

Rex
05-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Brat is a funny word. It can mean ill-tempered and spoiled when dealing with an obnoxious brat or it can be a little more playful (rascal, mischievous).

My youngest is a brat but she's not a brat.

You know your child better than anyone else here; I'll take your word for it.
But me being the glutton I am, I have to take umbrage at him fisting that cake. Maybe other people wanted some?

marbri
05-10-2011, 05:21 PM
PML that by bringing up the way the word brat can be used I've put my own little brat under the microscope. I'll just leave it and let you all imagine her punching her little fists through baking goods.

Rex
05-10-2011, 05:46 PM
PML that by bringing up the way the word brat can be used I've put my own little brat under the microscope. I'll just leave it and let you all imagine her punching her little fists through baking goods.

I'm sure you wouldn't let her do that! :)

WindSpirit
05-10-2011, 05:55 PM
I give "Bieber Fever" a couple of more years, then those crazy teen girls will move onto someone else, just like they did from Zac Efron Oh, goodie. I'll take him since the only pretty guy I've ever been attracted to. :lol: