PDA

View Full Version : Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

marbri
05-13-2011, 02:15 PM
And you can run around all summer like a chicken screaming the sky is falling or you can wait and see, because you doing that isn't going to change a thing in Russia.

MorganaLefay
05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
How awesome it would have been if they went to Zazoui....just dreaming, of course. I wonder if they are planning to come to Hackensack as part of Morozov's retinue in the next few days...anyone knows?

Asli
05-13-2011, 06:12 PM
And that's maybe something good for fans of I&K to hold onto. If the skaters are happy where they are they are more likely to put in the effort it takes and enjoy all the hard work.

No one can kill what that girl has, not even Morozov, I think people should just take a deep breath and see what comes of it.

Yes, once it's a done deal, it makes no sense to fret and :drama:.
IMO, if it's their own decision, it's fine. Even if Zhulin were the eighth marvel of the world, it would be no use if I/K didn't want to work with him.

equatorial
05-13-2011, 06:17 PM
And that's maybe something good for fans of I&K to hold onto. If the skaters are happy where they are they are more likely to put in the effort it takes and enjoy all the hard work.

No one can kill what that girl has, not even Morozov, I think people should just take a deep breath and see what comes of it.

You know, I think you're right. At least, I hope you're right. Thanks ;)

smartblade
05-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Elena and Nikita will only benefit if they train with another top team andso i can see why rumors are starting for them leaving Zhulin... Cause if they stay with Zhulin they don't really have another top team to push them as pechalat and bourzat felt the pressure to leave... Bobrova/Soloviev train along side with world junior champs monko/khaliavin, who pretty much dominated the junior circuit last year and probably will make a statement in 2011-2012 season as seniors and Khoklova and Andreev train along side Virtue/Moir, David/White, ShibutaniX2 and Chock/Zuerlein. Raizanova and tkachenko train with Hoffman and Zavozin.

So right now there are 4 russian teams training along side skaters that are part of the worlds elite. And i don't doubt that's what Elena and Nikita want also, its pretty much the trend of Ice dance

pani
05-14-2011, 12:47 PM
I-K need to work on there lifts (to made it look easy), physical conditions (to keep big speed form the begining to the end). Morozov could help them with this at this point. Then they could find more creative choreographer and will win gold in Sochi - thats all :)

iris81
05-17-2011, 09:19 PM
I-K comments on changing coach
http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20110517/376021694.html

MarieM
05-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Make them hire someone to stop them from doing that ever again.
Why did they have to LISTEN to the stupid RSF ?

Fashionista
05-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Why did they have to LISTEN to the stupid RSF ?

Why do you think they LISTENED to anybody? I thought they were grown enough to have their own opinions. They're not like 15 y.o. anymore.

Yvy
05-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Why do you think they LISTENED to anybody? I thought they were grown enough to have their own opinions. They're not like 15 y.o. anymore.

Who grew them?

aka_gerbil
05-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Well, Elena did just turn 17. That's still not really totally grown. :P

At any rate, they're both still very young and are apt to make more than a few decisions--both related to skating and not--that aren't the greatest. I know I make better decisions now than I did when I was in my late teens.

Yvy
05-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Well, Elena did just turn 17. That's still not really totally grown. :P

At any rate, they're both still very young and are apt to make more than a few decisions--both related to skating and not--that aren't the greatest. I know I make better decisions now than I did when I was in my late teens.

Aka gerbil, I know how old they are;) It just seemed funny to see a sentence like that ("grown" instead of "grown up"). Strictly speaking, "grown" is about plants, not people:)

Fashionista
05-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Aka gerbil, I know how old they are;) It just seemed funny to see a sentence like that ("grown" instead of "grown up"). Strictly speaking, "grown" is about plants, not people:)

I'm sure you'll have loads of fun on this board re: language malfunctions. Welcome to the club.

aka_gerbil
05-19-2011, 03:57 PM

I was replying to another post--it wasn't directed at you! Welcome to the board!

dlynndao
01-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Anyone know when they'll announce the Russian team for Worlds?

(Hoping to see more I/K this season given their results at Nats and Euros! :))