PDA

View Full Version : Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Asli
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Whee, can't wait:D

I know! The last couple will have finished their dance while we'll still be :argue: about the first one! :rofl:

millipied
05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
I know! The last couple will have finished their dance while we'll still be :argue: about the first one! :rofl:

Can you imagine the final flight? P/B, I/K, M/S, B/S, and expect K/A:) Hope you can stop me from throwing tomatoes at Zueva/Shpilband.

Asli
05-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Can you imagine the final flight? P/B, I/K, M/S, B/S, and expect K/A:) Hope you can stop me from throwing tomatoes at Zueva/Shpilband.

Who are M/S? :confused:
It's way too early to make any predictions, but I hope R/T will make the team again, instead of K/A.

millipied
05-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Who are M/S? :confused:
It's way too early to make any predictions, but I hope R/T will make the team again, instead of K/A.

Sorry I meant F/S:) But I lost any hope in R/T unless Shekhovtseva steps in, they are deader than dead. But who knows.

MarieM
05-12-2011, 03:02 PM
But K&A are so boring and a fluke !! He can't dance :(
R&T are so much better than that. They are good together, let them grow :(

And no, Morozov hasn't made one single good program since ... yag's winter I'd say.

risto1803
05-12-2011, 03:05 PM
The only good thing in the coaching change for I/K is that they will have a coach that the federation favors. In Russia this is extremely important. At the moment the federation LOVES Morozov. So they are safe; doesn't matter the quality of the programs; they will probably be russian ice dance team 1.

Judged my the federation's favoritism, I predict that I/K and K/A will be in the Euros/Worlds next year. The third place will be between P/G (who are coached by Linichuk) or someone form Kustarova's group. Whoever goes to Zhulin screwed.

BittyBug
05-12-2011, 03:11 PM
You write off Bobrova and Soloviev so easily?

Domshabfan
05-12-2011, 03:13 PM
The only good thing in the coaching change for I/K is that they will have a coach that the federation favors. In Russia this is extremely important. At the moment the federation LOVES Morozov. So they are safe; doesn't matter the quality of the programs; they will probably be russian ice dance team 1.

Judged my the federation's favoritism, I predict that I/K and K/A will be in the Euros/Worlds next year. The third place will be between P/G (who are coached by Linichuk) or someone form Kustarova's group. Whoever goes to Zhulin screwed.
M/K third team, i am hoping 4 R/T, M/K and I/K for next year's Russian team

risto1803
05-12-2011, 03:22 PM
You write off Bobrova and Soloviev so easily?

I am not writing them off, they are in Kustarova's group and Russian Federation likes her. But I don't think they will be Russia's number 1.

ice9
05-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Judged my the federation's favoritism, I predict that I/K and K/A will be in the Euros/Worlds next year.

Why RF insists on taking K/A seriously is so beyond me. :drama: This team is a joke!

marbri
05-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Why RF insists on taking K/A seriously is so beyond me. :drama: This team is a joke!

Maybe they hope when she returns to Russia she can bring with her some new ideas for training regimes :D

pinky166
05-12-2011, 03:59 PM
And Morozov is gonna make his move on Elena as soon as she's grown enough. He's gonna ruin their relationship, he's gonna ruin the most promising junior ice dancing team I've ever seen in 25 years.

Overreaction much? Rumor has it he and Miki are getting married but regardless, just because Elena is a beautiful girl, it in no way implies he's going to try and get with her and ruin her relationship/partnership with Nikita. Gosh, he's a coach not a pedaphile, I know there are rumors and everything but I doubt the guy is as much of a creep as some people like to make him out as. And why shouldn't they go to him if things aren't working well with Zhulin, as Morozov IS largely responsible for the success of his top students like Miki, Florent, Nobu, Javier, etc. And his techniques are still working as evidence by Miki's huge 4cc win and 2nd world title, Florent's European title and impressive GP season, Javier's stunning worlds FS after an injury filled season.

Asli
05-12-2011, 04:03 PM
And why shouldn't they go to him if things aren't working well with Zhulin, as Morozov IS largely responsible for the success of his top students like Miki, Florent, Nobu, Javier, etc. And his techniques are still working as evidence by Miki's huge 4cc win and 2nd world title, Florent's European title and impressive GP season, Javier's stunning worlds FS after an injury filled season.

Ice dance is very different from singles.

pinky166
05-12-2011, 04:08 PM

Still though. He has a reputation, and I can't help but think if they start performing consistently well under his him, they will likely get better marks. They already have good technique, and having a coach like Morozov might help them in the PCS department just because he is the coach of so many champions.

millipied
05-12-2011, 04:10 PM

Judging by the all the support and money pouring at him from Feds, he will not be working alone and maybe have a team of assistants working on whatever else he can not provide himself.