05-09-2011, 02:55 AM
:cheer2: Kisha and Jen!!!

timing
05-09-2011, 02:56 AM
:cheer2: Kisha and Jen :cheer2:

Prancer
05-09-2011, 02:57 AM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I didn't pick 'em, but yay for the sisters! They ran a great race all the way.

marbri
05-09-2011, 02:59 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I loved them in their original season and was gutted it came down to the need to urinate. COuldn't be happier with this result.

rfisher
05-09-2011, 03:00 AM
:cheer2: Kisha and Jen :cheer2:

Does this mean we win?

Lilia A
05-09-2011, 03:00 AM
KISHEN :cheer2: :cheer2:

They weren't my favourites the first time around, but this season I really liked them. And out of the three finalists they were by far my favourites. And I'm happy they won :) :cheer:

ETA:
Interesting fact: Just like in TAR All-Stars, the winning team did not win a single leg in the race prior to the final leg. Except of course this time it was a strong, consistent, and deserving team who won it.

timing
05-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Does this mean we win?

Yes! :cheer2:

rfisher
05-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Yes! :cheer2:

:cheer2: :cheer2:

The Village Idiot
05-09-2011, 03:30 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: Me three!

Glad the sisters won, but it felt even better since they won on a final physical task! Woohoo!

Jenna
05-09-2011, 04:07 AM
Yay! :cheer2:

And after a void of all female teams winning, now we have two in a row! :rofl:

Garden Kitty
05-09-2011, 04:09 AM
I didn't root for them originally, but of the teams left, I'm happy for them (although I'd have been happy for Gary and Mallory too). Kisha and Jen have very rarely been mean to one another and have been very supportive in a number of very difficutl situations. Yay ladies :cheer:

Allskate
05-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Yay for Kisha and Jen!

Bummer for Zev and Justin. :( I wanted them in the final three instead of the Globetrotters.

It was just impossible for Gary and Mallory to make up time from that bad cab ride.

That last task has to be the stupidest final task in TAR history.

genevieve
05-09-2011, 06:07 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: My favorite team won! :)

In general I'm not a fan of last legs where all teams fly to the final destination at the beginning of the leg - although that seems to just be the way they do it now. The final challenges wasn't the typical task memory challenge, but it did use concentration, and that wind was just brutal. I do think the sisters must have had a far bigger lead than it looked like for the Trotters to not have caught up to them (er....what was all that from the ads about a photo finish :confused: ).

There have been other seasons where the ending was lamer than this, though. The one that ended in Seattle, for instance. Living here and knowing the traffic patterns and how hard it is to hail a cab off the street (usually you call for a cab unless you are in the downtown core), the exact order of the final leg was determined long before the end. The final task was simple "go to this place fighting traffic that will not allow any cars to pass each other, open the clue box and turn around and go through the same traffic the other way". At least here there was a possibility of the top 2 teams changing places at the last task.

Very sad for Zev/Justin :( The samba was a bad task for Zev, but they got out sooner than the Trotters...and got lost. Then chose a task that anyone should have known was a bad task :( on top of it, not only did they have to get waxed ( :yikes: ), but they only got waxed in patches. :(

But :inavoid: WHEEEEEEEEEE for Kisha and Jen!!!! Great job!!!!!!~! :)

AragornElessar
05-09-2011, 07:26 AM
So happy for Kisha and Jen and mad props to whichever one it was who took swimming lessons before coming back to give this Season a go. Good for her and much respect for looking one of her worst fears in the eye and at least being able to control it now.

They also made me cry when talking about how they were going to make their Mom's life a bit easier w/the Million. I think that maybe it was the combination of the emotion in their voices, plus it being Mother's Day and that she was a Single Mom who raised them...Yeah, I got a bit choked up.

Two straight All Female Team wins after never having one before this though is the sweetest part of TAR this go round. Very sweet indeed.

Oh man did I feel for Zev doing that Samba. What a shame they weren't able to let Justin do it. Regardless, he truly was amazing (sorry, but... ;) ) how well he did considering everything he deals w/related to his Apserger's. Also loved their exit interview and how Justin has so much respect and really values his friendship w/Zev.

Poor Mallory and Gary, but that's what you get for taking a lady's cab on her. I liked Mall until tonight. If I heard her shriek one more time, "We're in a raaacccceee..." to that poor Cabbie, I was going to fling something at the TV. :rolleyes:

Those mini submersibles looked very cool. Would love to try something like that. :D

Sigh...How long till next Season? Oh and did anyone else see Cara and Jaime's faces there at the end when Kisha and Jen were running up to Phil? I forget which one it was, but the smile was there on her face, but her eyes were saying a far different story. ;)