PDA

View Full Version : New pair Kaela PFLUMM & Matteo GUARISE

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Civic
06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
GREAT NEWS!
In fact, I was looking for some info related to Matteo Guarise, after months of silence and I learnt it yesterday.
Actually, he started with a Russian partner in June 2010, but the couple split in August.
Glad to see that finally Matteo found a new partner and had a positive test with the Italian Federation.
The best would be if Yannick finds an italian partner and goes on representing Italy! We got so many ladies in single with double axel and triple salchow and I am sure that there must be 1 willing to try pairs!!!

Are you referring to Yannick Bonheur or some other Yannick?

Sylvia
06-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Yannick Kocon, I assume? Has he found a new pairs partner, does anyone know?

ioana
06-04-2011, 09:21 PM
GREAT NEWS!
The best would be if Yannick finds an italian partner and goes on representing Italy! We got so many ladies in single with double axel and triple salchow and I am sure that there must be 1 willing to try pairs!!!

Would Carol Bressanutti or one of the Garlisi sisters be willing to switch to pairs? After Stefania Berton made such a successful switch, hopefully it would encourage other single skaters to give it a try.

Harley
06-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Yannick Kocon, I assume? Has he found a new pairs partner, does anyone know?

I know he had a tryout with a Canadian pair girl in Floriday....John Zimmerman arranged the tryout I believe

Sk8swan
06-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Any photos of the new Team yet?

http://www.risport.com/category/news/ here is a scan of the Italian magazine I was referring to... unfortunately only *very* small picture of the pair together...

Sk8swan
06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oakxnn64tp4

aftershocks
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM
^^ That's very beautiful! Isn't that Matteo with Sara V, his former roller skating partner? I at first thought this link was going to be a view of Matteo and his new ice skating partner performing together.

I wonder how difficult/ different the transition is from pairs roller skating to pairs ice skating.