PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a fussy cat

Pages : 1 [2]

BaileyCatts
05-09-2011, 07:51 AM
I brush cat teeth. we have 4. you read that right, 4. the 15 y.o. cat had to have a number removed. so i now brush teeth.each cat has its own brush. you should see the look on the cat's face when they see the tooth brush coming.

Your emergency room medical bills must be astronomical! :rofl:

:cat: no likey da teeth brushed. :lol:

Aussie Willy
05-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Your emergency room medical bills must be astronomical! :rofl:

:cat: no likey da teeth brushed. :lol:
:lol:

mrr50
05-09-2011, 12:15 PM
actually I'm astounded that I haven't been clawed or bit. The only damage i've had is when i tried to use a toothbrush that was attached to a piece of rubber which fit over a fingertip. the action of the cat trying to chew while i used that toothbrush made lots of pin sticks in my finger. didn't use that one again.

MarieM
05-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Mhhhh.
Brushing Doudou's teeth. Well I'll consider that ... one day :

Ozzisk8tr
05-09-2011, 01:54 PM
actually I'm astounded that I haven't been clawed or bit. The only damage i've had is when i tried to use a toothbrush that was attached to a piece of rubber which fit over a fingertip. the action of the cat trying to chew while i used that toothbrush made lots of pin sticks in my finger. didn't use that one again.

That sounds like one of those lesbian finger condoms. How do I know this? I'll never tell. :shuffle:

Aussie Willy
05-09-2011, 11:21 PM
So what kind of brush do people use to brush their cat's teeth? I hope that is not a stupid question. I have seen those finger ones.

Lainerb
05-10-2011, 04:08 AM
My cat is fussy too. She only eats sax'chxwaa(Kazunoko), king crab, king salmon, halibut, prawns and various forms of seafood or wild mushrooms.