PDA

View Full Version : Vaitsehovskaya's interview with Chan

Pages : 1 [2]

Choupette
05-08-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree, thank you very much! :D I was asking myself what he should do next, and I also wondered if he would want to add different quads. Why not, as long as he can train them without injuring himself. It would be so nice for him to be recognized as the first to land a clean quad flip or lutz! At least I don't think there's been anyone, Weiss attempted the quad lutz but I don't think it was ever clean, and I don't recall a clean quad flip either. At the very least I was hoping that he wouldn't just rest on what he already has and stop trying to improve. It doesn't seem to be the case! :)

IceAlisa
05-08-2011, 06:36 PM
TAHbKA, could you please post another link to the interview in Russian? The one in the OP isn't good. Thanks! :)

Skate Talker
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Thank you very much.

I am happy to see that whatever new elements he may try to add he will continue do his best to make sure they do not negatively affect the rest of his program.

TAHbKA
05-08-2011, 07:57 PM
TAHbKA, could you please post another link to the interview in Russian? The one in the OP isn't good. Thanks! :)

It works for me. No idea whether there is another link or not, sorry

Ajax
05-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the interview translation!
I was intrigued to learn how nervous Chan was at Vancouver. We always bash skaters for not holding it together at at competitions but it must be so hard to do anything when you know you're on TV and everyone's watching you. I can't even imagine going out to stand on my own in front of 10000+ people, let alone skate a perfect program. I'd die from the nerves!

Sulphur
05-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much for the translation! This is a good one seriously

MorganaLefay
05-10-2011, 05:47 PM
My comment was not meant to suggest any manipulation or putting down Patrick. I did intend this as a compliment to Vaitsexovskaya though because I never before saw that side of Patrick explored by the media and she managed to elicit it marvellously. I hope he's the kind of person that this interview portrays.

alilou
05-10-2011, 06:59 PM
My comment was not meant to suggest any manipulation or putting down Patrick. I did intend this as a compliment to Vaitsexovskaya though because I never before saw that side of Patrick explored by the media and she managed to elicit it marvellously. I hope he's the kind of person that this interview portrays.
Thank you for this explanation, and sorry I misinterpreted what you said.

VarBar
05-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the interview, it reveals a very mature side of Patrick that I had hardly suspected. :respec: