PDA

View Full Version : Mariah Carey Names Her Twins

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Beefcake
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Apple and Jermajesty get nearer to perfectly acceptable kid names with each subsequent celebrity kid naming. :lol:

allezfred
05-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I thought this was going to be about what Mariah called her breasts. :shuffle:

mila19
05-04-2011, 11:09 PM
:rofl:

PDilemma
05-04-2011, 11:33 PM
A friend of mine would have had to name her new daughter Smithsonian.

Was that the decor or the place? Because Mariah went with the decor, after all. if the Smithsonian was the place, she would've needed to go with an adjective descriptive of the area, I think. I can't be sure. Someone should ask Mariah! :lol:

Angela-Fan
05-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Are there many kids named Ikea?

:lol: Maybe I should name any future girls I have Love Park.
Seriously like someone else posted, why can't she just name the kid Marilyn? I guess Monroe isn't a terrible name but still.. And the other name:yikes:

my little pony
05-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Those at least are not embarrassing to have

I think Moroccan is pretty embarrassing. I think Moroccan Scott sounds like a disco in some awful musical Casablanca remake.

jenniferlyon
05-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Before I opened this thread, I took a guess-- normal names or weird? I chose weird. But these aren't as weird as I expected, considering that she's a celebrity.

FiveRinger
05-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Apple and Jermajesty get nearer to perfectly acceptable kid names with each subsequent celebrity kid naming. :lol:

Ijust wouldn't answer to any of that sh*t, I am sorry. If you love your kids unconditionally you wouldn't hang those effed up names on them.

Yazmeen
05-05-2011, 02:18 AM
:lol:

Um, excuse me, but in my OB/Gyn days, I had a mom who named twin boys "Larry and Lawrence" (called one "Law") and one who named her twins "Rhett and Scarlett."

Don't get me started on the "General Hospital" freak (this was the early to mid 80's) - we kept trying to get her to ditch "Scorpio" in favor of Robert, the character's first name. No go.

Re: Mariah and Nick: Son will likely be called "Rocco" or "Roc," and frankly, "Monroe" is nice. I have no issue with their choices.

Beefcake
05-05-2011, 02:49 AM
I thought this was going to be about what Mariah called her breasts. :shuffle:

But, yeh, what would she name those twins?

Dumbo and Lefty? Salinea and Silocona? :slinkaway

mila19
05-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Dumbo and Lefty? Salinea and Silocona?

Those are very thoughtful choices :D but I'm guessing she wants to keep the letter M within her brood.

Loves_Shizuka
05-05-2011, 08:55 AM

Dumbo and Lefty? Salinea and Silocona? :slinkaway

Titania and Tatiana.

Tit and Tata's for short.

MikiAndoFan#1
05-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Titania and Tatiana.

Tit and Tata's for short.

:rofl:

gkelly
05-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Those are very thoughtful choices :D but I'm guessing she wants to keep the letter M within her brood.

Mam and Mary?

Wyliefan
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Was that the decor or the place? Because Mariah went with the decor, after all. if the Smithsonian was the place, she would've needed to go with an adjective descriptive of the area, I think. I can't be sure. Someone should ask Mariah! :lol:

Ah, good question. That was the place (the Smithsonian Castle), but I don't know which room, so I don't know the decor. Could be French Impressionist, or Stained Glass, or American Colonial, or Crypt. :D