PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Catherine M
05-04-2011, 05:34 PM
The contestant list, along with their lovely ABC publicity photo head shot were released yesterday:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement

Haven't really had a chance to look over the bios and pics yet. Maybe later today, I'll have a comment or two.

And of course, Reality Steve knows who has gone far but as of right now, I haven't read anything. Probably will wait till after the show debuts on May 23rd.

LilJen
05-04-2011, 10:05 PM
These bios are HILARIOUS. One guy says he would want to be Tiger Woods for a day--because of the limitless money. Suuuure. Another guy, when asked if he has pets and what kind, answered "Yes, a Poodle. He's of the special kind." One guy's occupation is "Wine owner." Another says one of his worst attributes is that he's "opinionative"; another says his worst attributes include "listening and patience" (because every woman HATES a guy who is patient and listens to her!). One guy is named "West." One guy says he was "raised in a grain elevator."

Do they ever find any INTELLIGENT people for this show? Never mind; the answer is obvious. (Okay, I'm a horrible person for judging all these men. . . )

The pictures look like they were taken at some low-rent cheapo studio.

Rob
05-06-2011, 07:02 PM
One guy's occupation is "Wine owner."

LOL, I wish I had known that job pays.

So what is the story behind the commercial that indicates that Ashley's heart is broken on the first night? I might have to go read Steve.

I like this too (from Ames, a Banker):

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why? ---A Tolstoy novel because they take forever to understand.

sk9tingfan
05-06-2011, 09:05 PM
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring and why? ---A Tolstoy novel because they take forever to understand.

Forever to read, let alone understand!:D

PeterG
05-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Okay, I'm a horrible person for judging all these men. . .

Sweetie. This is the place to be!!! Pull up a chair! :lol:

I like the guy who when asked what his favourite books was, ended up saying that he's only read a few books..."cover to cover". :rofl:

Or William when asked if he has any pets: "No. Roommate has fish."

These guys must all have KILLER bods, because in the face department...I'm not expecting any of them to get any magazine covers! :P

Jenny
05-08-2011, 02:05 PM
The pictures look like they were taken at some low-rent cheapo studio.

These guys must all have KILLER bods, because in the face department...I'm not expecting any of them to get any magazine covers! :P

We can't really judge from what are consistently the worst publicity/portrait photos in reality tv. Well we can judge of course, but we should also be prepared to rejudge once we see them live. And shirtless.

PeterG
05-08-2011, 06:10 PM
We can't really judge from what are consistently the worst publicity/portrait photos in reality tv. Well we can judge of course, but we should also be prepared to rejudge once we see them live. And shirtless.

:40beers:

:D

shan
05-09-2011, 03:25 AM
These bios are HILARIOUS. One guy says he would want to be Tiger Woods for a day--because of the limitless money. Suuuure. Another guy, when asked if he has pets and what kind, answered "Yes, a Poodle. He's of the special kind." One guy's occupation is "Wine owner." Another says one of his worst attributes is that he's "opinionative"; another says his worst attributes include "listening and patience" (because every woman HATES a guy who is patient and listens to her!). One guy is named "West." One guy says he was "raised in a grain elevator."

:rofl: I noticed the "raised in a grain elevator" and was :huh:

Rob the Technology Executive from Michigan's bio was pretty funny.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I tried to elude the cops in my sports car. I believe the cop enjoyed the chase and I didn't get arrested. Never have.

I'm glad he made that part clear! :lol:

Did anyone explain why Jeff the 35 yr old Entrepreneur from St. Louis has no picture?

Some of these guys seem to have a sense of humor. But I don't find any of them to be particularly attractive. :blah: Hopefully the pictures just suck and don't do them justice.

Ashley was kind of a trainwreck on the Bachelor, but I'm going to keep an open mind for the Bachelorette.

ks777
05-09-2011, 06:03 AM
They all look gay to me.

Catherine M
05-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Did anyone explain why Jeff the 35 yr old Entrepreneur from St. Louis has no picture?

Cause he's going to wear a mask getting out of the limo and to the meet & greet party. ABC has been running a clip during DWTS and other programs, making this a big deal. I guess like "the slap" last season, to start out Brad's journey.

Have no idea if Jeff going with a mask was his idea or Fleiss'. My guess: Fleiss!

Jenny
05-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Um, weird. If I was the Bachelorette I'd get rid of him first ep, but of course it's not her decision. :lol:

Cupid
05-09-2011, 09:17 PM
They all look gay to me.

I thought the same thing!:shuffle:

Catherine M
05-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Um, weird. If I was the Bachelorette I'd get rid of him first ep, but of course it's not her decision. :lol:

I think our boy Fleiss was involved in that show "Mr. Personality" where all the male contestants wore masks so I'm not surprised that Jeff is walking around in a mask come opening night.

Anyone else remember that show!?!

Rob
05-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes that is what I though of when I saw the guy in the mask. That was creepy. Fleiss' IMDB page doesn't mention it as one of his.

PeterG
05-10-2011, 01:39 AM

Because it is Jeff...

Probst?

Or DJ Jazzy? (Or are black people even allowed to apply to be on any Fleiss program??)