PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51

Lacey
08-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Sister apologized, said she was being overprotective.

shan
08-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I hope that this doesn't turn into the Jake and Vienna show...

Who is the girl who said that she would punch Vienna in the face over and over?

Catherine M
08-02-2011, 04:06 AM
I hope that this doesn't turn into the Jake and Vienna show...

Who is the girl who said that she would punch Vienna in the face over and over?

I think its Ella, the single mom from Jake's season.

See ya'll next week in the Bachelor Pad 2 thread! Its going to be good!

Roxanne
08-02-2011, 06:00 AM
I just watched them on Jimmy Kimmel. I definitely don't think they are going to last.

professordeb
08-02-2011, 01:46 PM
I just watched them on Jimmy Kimmel. I definitely don't think they are going to last.

Didn't see Kimmell so am wondering what you saw/heard/vibed that makes you think they won't make it - not that I would be surprised since so few of them do make it after the official "coming out party".

Glide2
08-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Prediction time. How long do you guys think their relationship will last? The Bachelorette couples tend to last longer than the Bachelor ones so I'll give it a year.

it'll be over before Halloween.

and WHEEEEE! for playing in the surf in her feather gown. :rofl: :D
(i would so do that. would've picked a different guy but def would've played in the surf in my gown)

Catherine M
08-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Didn't see Kimmell so am wondering what you saw/heard/vibed that makes you think they won't make it - not that I would be surprised since so few of them do make it after the official "coming out party".

I actually got the direct opposite vibe. They seemed very happy on Kimmel. The fact that they made it through the past two months says alot, IMHO.

Who knows if this will last, but unlike past couples they seem to actually have a chance. And good for them to wait on planning a wedding. Like Ali & Roberto, they need to live in the real world first.

Jenny
08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
If JP got through seeing Ashley making out with Ben and the others, I think they'll be OK.

skatesindreams
08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Wishing them the best.
They seem very happy.
I hope their "track record" is better than others on this show,

Rob
08-02-2011, 04:09 PM
If JP got through seeing Ashley making out with Ben and the others, I think they'll be OK.

With Brad 2.0, it seemed like Emily couldn't get past that at all and they never stood a chance. Many of the other couples managed to get past that only to break up later for whatever reason. But this season was particularly bad with the Bentley thing. If JP could get over the fact that she was obsessed with Bentley for several weeks and Ashley could explain away the others, they have a chance to last a while anyway. I do think there was a visible difference in her relationship with JP in Asia -- she seemed to reassure him much more than she did the others. I would never bet on a wedding on this show though.

Catherine M
08-02-2011, 04:11 PM
JP & Ashley were on Regis & Kelly this morning. Didn't see it but the gang over at NewFort has.

Seems that they admitted their date in Hong Kong was the turning point and that Ashley was the one who said "I love You" first. Must have happened off camera in the fantasy suite. No wonder she became a blubbering mess when the sister voiced her displeasure with JP as he had been the one for weeks.

Roxanne
08-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I actually got the direct opposite vibe. They seemed very happy on Kimmel. The fact that they made it through the past two months says alot, IMHO.

Who knows if this will last, but unlike past couples they seem to actually have a chance. And good for them to wait on planning a wedding. Like Ali & Roberto, they need to live in the real world first.

Maybe you're right. Sorry for being so negative. All the cupcake love at new FORT is getting on my nerves and I guess that makes me feel like being contradictory. It's just that for some reason, they keep reminding me of MeAnna and Jesse.

Garden Kitty
08-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Sportscaster Liam McHugh just came back from a month in France for broadcasting the Tour de France. He tweeted his shock that his old high school friend, JP, was in the final of the Bachelorette and wanted to know whether "winning" was a good thing in this case. :lol:

shan
08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Sportscaster Liam McHugh just came back from a month in France for broadcasting the Tour de France. He tweeted his shock that his old high school friend, JP, was in the final of the Bachelorette and wanted to know whether "winning" was a good thing in this case. :lol:

:rofl:

But this season was particularly bad with the Bentley thing. If JP could get over the fact that she was obsessed with Bentley for several weeks and Ashley could explain away the others, they have a chance to last a while anyway. I do think there was a visible difference in her relationship with JP in Asia -- she seemed to reassure him much more than she did the others. I would never bet on a wedding on this show though.

Which is one of the many reasons why this show doesn't work all that well. Given the format of the show she shouldn't have to "explain away" the others... But in the real world...

heckles
08-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Sister apologized, said she was being overprotective.

Not impressed with the sister. Chrystie came off a shrew who has lost at love and doesn't want little sis to be happy.