PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

love skating
07-26-2011, 05:57 PM
I still love JP and Ben F. who were my favorites from the first show. Which probably means neither were her pick the end. (Haven't read any spoilers yet.)

Quoting myself here. I'm glad I was wrong and they were the final two. I think they were the best of the lot.

I read the spoilers today - I wish Ashley and JP the best. They really do seem to be into each other. And I hope Ben is happy too.

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Reality Steve is up with his latest blog.

He had a few snippets up about the "Men Tell All" taping. And as usual, the after party was the highlight of the night with hook ups.

One was actually:eek:

Erica Rose and her tiara and Ben C!!

Graham is my favorite of the potential Bachelor candidates so hopefully Fleiss will take a look at him closely.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Catherine, if you can kindly post the hookup that would be great - I spent my lunch trying to read one of his blogs the other day and the guy is so long winded that I couldn't get through it. :lol:

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Catherine, if you can kindly post the hookup that would be great - I spent my lunch trying to read one of his blogs the other day and the guy is so long winded that I couldn't get through it. :lol:

He only mentioned three but I'm sure there were others:

Ben C and Erica
Natalie Gertz and Nick, I know you are all shocked that Natalie was with someone!!

The other one is one of the couples from Bachelor Pad 2, and I'll spoil it just in case someone out there doesn't want to know who hooks up on BP2

Holly and Blake

Cruella
07-26-2011, 07:49 PM

Agree -- he's good for the spoilers but otherwise unsufferable. Why he bothers to recap the shows is beyond me, since:
a) he is neither funny nor clever;
b) it takes longer to read than it would to watch the episode.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Agree -- he's good for the spoilers but otherwise unsufferable. Why he bothers to recap the shows is beyond me, since:
a) he is neither funny nor clever;
b) it takes longer to read than it would to watch the episode.

He loses me when he posts things like "I didn't realize I'd set off such a firestorm - I received three emails within thirty minutes of my tweet, but more about that later."

Seriously?

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 09:39 PM
He loses me when he posts things like "I didn't realize I'd set off such a firestorm - I received three emails within thirty minutes of my tweet, but more about that later."

Seriously?

:lol:

I know that tweet on about how the same thing happened as last season set everyone off into a tizzy and he LOVED IT!

Weirdo.

And I don't mind checking his site for news. I'm very good with reading it with one eye and ignoring all the stupidity.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 09:56 PM
And I don't mind checking his site for news. I'm very good with reading it with one eye and ignoring all the stupidity.

And sharing the good parts with us, which we greatly appreciate :)

Catherine M
07-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Reality Steve has a new blog up about what went on during the "After the Final Rose" Taping on Monday.

So for those that don't read his site and want to know, one more black bar post:

Ashley and her sister fight over how the sister treated JP on his "Meet the Parent" date. Sister did not like JP at all. As we saw from the previews, it got all tense and names were thrown around!

Ben's meeting with the family goes much better. Final 2 is always beloved like that!

Both guys pick out rings.

Ben is first to the podium of doom. Before Ashley can stop him, he gets down on one knee. She says "no thanks" and he is totally pissed and walks away from the podium. Never saw it coming, the dumping. That's too bad as we see from the previews how upset Ashley is over having to break things off.

But she pulls herself together, JP arrives, they tell each other "I love You", he proposes, she says yes and they make out to "You Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore", same song from their roller skating date. Fleiss is so cheesy its fun!!

The actual ATFR taping is pretty tame. Ben is still upset, never thought he wasn't the one, etc. She explains that JP always had her heart. JP comes out, they admit to being together alot during the past two months, was easy cause she was in Philly, he in NYC. She's moving there next month to look for a job and move in with him.

No wedding date, which is good as they need to see if real life can work for them. ABC gives them a free trip to Fiji to celebrate them having made it through the past two months without breaking up! Ok, I just made that part up about the reason why they got the free trip. Its probably just cause ABC/Fleiss feels just a tad bit guilty about ole Bentley.

So there you go. On to Bachelor Pad, 2.0!!!

Jenny
07-27-2011, 05:26 PM
I know I know it's the way it's done, but I liked Ali's approach much better - just as dramatic, just as satisfying for the viewer, but not as humiliating for the rejected guy.

Given how Bentley made her the fool, it's a shame she ended by demanding commitment from both guys (last rose ceremony), essentially giving both reason to take the "leap of faith" and go for the proposal, knowing full well - for some time - that it was going to be JP. The entire season making her look sweet and insecure and vulnerable and used was just blown IMO.

Rob
07-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Wasn't it MeAnna who got a lot of flack for letting Jason get down on one knee. I wonder if Ashley will too.

Catherine M
07-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Wasn't it MeAnna who got a lot of flack for letting Jason get down on one knee. I wonder if Ashley will too.

She did.

I'm not sure how much of a backlash Ashley is going to have as the reports seem that Ben insists on speaking first and that Ashley just freezes when it happens.

And it seems like Ashley and JP are extremely happy so since JP is a pretty popular choice, unlike Jesse C was for MeAnna, I can see Ashley getting a break.

As for Ashley getting to do what Ali did with Chris, I don't see that as an option. Word was Ali got to do that as a personal favor from Fleiss (Ali is his favorite bachelorette). Fleiss wants those two proposals. He even brought Reid back in Jillian's season as he knew Kiptyn wasn't going to be the 2nd proposal.

sk9tingfan
07-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Ashley and her sister fight over how the sister treated JP on his "Meet the Parent" date. Sister did not like JP at all. !!!

http://www.realitytvfans.com/2011/07/28/the-bachelorette-mean-sister-finale-sneak-peek.html

Sorry with respect to my prejudice against someone who is as fully tatooed as she is, but would you take advice from this individual? :confused:

Rob
07-29-2011, 03:35 PM
According to my DVR, the Men Tell All is on Sunday night this week. Finale followed by After the Final Rose on Monday

Catherine M
07-29-2011, 04:13 PM
According to my DVR, the Men Tell All is on Sunday night this week. Finale followed by After the Final Rose on Monday

That's correct. July 4th being on a Monday messed up the schedule.

Best thing about MTA will be the extended preview of Bachelor Pad 2.0!!!