PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 02:47 AM
JP is funny, "no one else around". I guess he doesn't count the producer, camera man and sound guy on the island too!

Twizzler
07-26-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Constantine's family did NOT like Ashley.

Lacey
07-26-2011, 03:06 AM
Oops, bye bye.

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Sneaky Fleiss, made it out in the previews that Ashley & JP had a big fight; actually she was just leaving to change into something more easily gotten out of!

ATFR was taped today. For those who care word coming out from those that attended is,

JP and Ashley are happily engaged. How Ben reacted to his dumping, no one has posted yet. Maybe tomorrow there will be more news. I always feel bad for the final 2 but like Chantal, Chris, Kiptyn/Reid, etc, he'll be fine.

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 03:25 AM
The tatted sister looks to be the best part of next week's episode!!

And surprised that Bentley will be on "Men Tell All". Wasn't expecting that.

ks777
07-26-2011, 04:36 AM
What happened to Ryan? He showed up and that's it? Did Ashley even contact him after that hotel visit?

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 02:04 PM
What happened to Ryan? He showed up and that's it? Did Ashley even contact him after that hotel visit?

He showed up, gave Ashley his contact info. She went on her dates with Ben and Constantine. After Constantine left, she went and saw Ryan and told him that there just wasn't anything there.

Considering what happens with her final 1, JP, its understandable that she lets Ryan walks. By then she was in love with someone else and there wasn't any reason to prolong Ryan's great adventure. Plus he came off very creepy, IMHO.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 02:17 PM
I think I can finally tell Ben and Constantine apart--Ben is the one who looks a little bit like Rafael Nadal.

Ding!!! I have been trying to place that all season. I liked his messier hair this ep too.

That was fun, but I am tired of Ashley's same expression any time a guy is talking. Is it because she's doing it for second takes? Her reactions never seem to fit with what the guys are saying.

Again, here's me getting serious, but it really does seem as though Ben and JP are totally into her, and I thought that last rose ceremony was rather mean. Yes yes I know it's "the process" but I can still feel bad for the guy who's about to get rejected. I also thought it was uber awkward when she said two guys left before saying one had come back - I think for a second there JP must've thought he was the only one left.

I hope Ashley spent a lot of time prepping Jealous JP for that ep. Even if she insisted that nothing happened in the fantasy suite, there was still the sight of her straddling him, and the drunken toe talk - oh Tanner, wherefore art thou?

Rob
07-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Don't know if anyone DVRs the show but because of President Obama's talk to the nation, tonight's episode will stop at 9:00pm EST and then resume after the talk is done. So make adjustments, if necessary.

Oh crap, I probably missed the end of it.

So who gets the Bachelor gig? If Ben is seeing Britt, and Ames is seeing Jackie, then Constantine or Ryan? Yikes.

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 03:24 PM
There was about a 22 minute delay so if you only had your DVR set for the Bachelorette's regular time, you will see up to Ashley leading JP into the fantasy suite. You'll miss her going off to change into something more comfortable (see through shirt w/bra & panties) and then some NC-17 action on the bed before ole Fleiss pulled the plug.

The last 15 or so minutes was Ashley yakking with Uncle Chris about her feelings and having a rose ceremony anyway even though there were only two guys!

As for the Bachelor,

Not sure what's going to happen. Is Ben really happy with Britt or will he be willing to give the show a go? I do think Ames & Jackie seem pretty "serious" at this point. I don't think Constantine can carry a show but who knows. I'd watch Ryan Sunshine, just for the man tears and the crazy ass girls.

Rob
07-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Not sure what's going to happen. Is Ben really happy with Britt or will he be willing to give the show a go? I do think Ames & Jackie seem pretty "serious" at this point. I don't think Constantine can carry a show but who knows. I'd watch Ryan Sunshine, just for the man tears and the crazy ass girls.

I'd watch Ben or Ryan for sure. I am not sure Constantine could keep me awake. And Ames seems totally out of place in the Bachelor setting.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
I have to think that bringing Ryan back was part of his audition process - they are looking at him seriously, but were worried that it wasn't Ashley who hadn't seen enough of him - it was the viewers. I also wonder if he failed the auditions, because it sounds like on MTA they will revive the whole guys-don't-like him thing; although maybe that makes him more attractive to bachelorettes?

I could see JP as Bachelor, but not Ben. Ben is too quiet and quirky and lacks camera-ready personality. And his family is boring.

Then again, I obviously know nothing about casting, because Brad starred twice, and I think there's zero appeal to him. It's too bad this show isn't on CBS because there are a bunch of Survivor/BB stars who could work, and they are already schooled in "the process."

Catherine M
07-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Don't forget about the next Bachelor coming from Bachelor Pad 2.

And no, not Jake 2.0.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Graham or Michael, now that he is single. Too bad his twin is still engaged to MeAnna.

Jenny
07-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Don't forget about the next Bachelor coming from Bachelor Pad 2.

I didn't think they'd go in that direction, given that they like to portray their stars as Seriously Looking for Love and BP pretty much portrays everyone as shallow spring breakers. But again, they do seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, so who knows. :lol:

I'd love on of the twins though - so much opportunity for craziness if they sub in the other one to fool the bachelorettes, and hopefully a few guest appearances where the other twin helps the Bachelor make his choices. And I still say a double season would be awesome - girls fighting over which one they like better, getting them mixed up, the guys doing the switcheroo to test them all out, comparing notes - could be so much fun.

Rob
07-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Graham would be very watchable. Michael was pretty popular, but he probably would generate an appearance by MeAnna, which would not appeal to me.