PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jenny
07-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I think the entire top 6/8 have been getting a sympathetic/pre-Bachelor edit.

Of the three we have left, JP would be the best bet IMO. He's attractive, has the back story, and is older so ripe for wanting to settle down etc etc.

Ben, even though he's 28, seems so young to me - emotionally not quite there, still dealing with major baggage by the looks of things, and not in a position to settle down. And while Ashley is clearly crazy for long hair, I can't see a roomful of gold diggers working up a sweat over him. Sure, there's the winery, but I don't that's enough.

Constantine is too normal IMO. No big story or urgency to settle down, the kind of attractiveness that not everyone goes for. Mind you, they went for Brad twice, but who knows.

I still want them to do a duo season with the twins!

And while we're on the subject, in my continuing campaign for Not Emily, what happens when a bunch of young studs show up and find out that a child comes with the bargain? I prefer the Bachelorette over the Bachelor, so here's hoping the next season brings us some better prospects than Loni, I mean Emily.

Cruella
07-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I prefer the Bachelorette over the Bachelor...

And why is that, Jenny? ;)

I agree with the theory Catherine posted in her spoiler, FWIW. But I don't think it'd make for a very, er, charismatic season. Of course, I'd still watch.

Latte
07-21-2011, 02:43 AM
I agree with the person in the spoiler being the next bach.
IN fact I would like it if he was.

Roxanne
07-21-2011, 06:23 PM
tweet from RealitySteve
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It happened again? Another repeat of last season. Oh boy. Details coming tomorrow...

Either he is wrong again or he is just messing with us.

Latte
07-21-2011, 06:49 PM
It's not nice to tease us.:mad:

Roxanne
07-21-2011, 06:51 PM
xteri: Love how @realitysteve may get the last episode wrong but gives the WHOLE rest of the season and everyone is all "oh your game is off!!"

RealitySteve: @xteri I know. It's pretty baffling. Can't please everyone.

This really sounds like he was wrong again.

Jenny
07-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Their probably writing it into contracts now that the top 2/4 have to play a game of bait and switch until the finale airs. They've given up on stopping season spoiler - embrace them actually - but the producers seem to be working overtime to hang onto the final result as long as they can.

Catherine M
07-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Not sure what Reality Steve is hinting at.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if he switches his final 1 AGAIN or if its something else.

Stay tune!

sk9tingfan
07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Based on Examiner.com's paraphrasing of Chris Harrison's article, it seems that Ashley questions the seriousness of J.P.'s attachment to his last girlfriend and whether or not he has really moved on. So maybe, it's Ben who's the real #1.

Catherine M
07-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Some other possibilities to ponder besides RS changing who is F1/2

Someone brought up on New Fort that Chantal had a boyfriend back in Seattle very soon after she got home (she's since has gotten engaged to the guy). That's why she wasn't the Bachelorette. Maybe this year's final 2 has done the same. Jesse Kovacs has been saying all season long that Ben wasn't final 1 cause of something he knew from San Diego. Could it be Jesse has news of a new girl in Ben's life!?

He's going to post at 10am CST the news. By then, NewFort will have gone crazy!! Hee!

dbell1
07-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Eh, maybe they broke up already? Who'd Steve pick as the F1 again? :shuffle:

Catherine M
07-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Eh, maybe they broke up already? Who'd Steve pick as the F1 again? :shuffle:

That could be it too.

RS picked JP as final 1.

JP might have watched the Bentley show and decided after all that Ashley wasn't the girl for him. Who knows.

Jenny
07-21-2011, 09:56 PM
JP is clearly a jealous type guy - he had problems with Ashley going on dates and posing for faux wedding pictures, so seeing her with all the other guys on the show might have been a problem for him.

You also never know what happens when the show airs and they a) see things about the girl and themselves and b) get reactions from their friends and family. Makes sense that someone who might have got caught up in the moment of it all has a change of heart when reality sets back in and they have some distance from the process.

I also wonder if some of these guys get their egos pumped up appearing on national tv and having fans of a sort, and likely getting a lot more attention when they go back home and the show airs. They could easily get it in their heads that now would be a great time to play the field, rather than settle down, and that they could perhaps do better than someone they've known for five minutes.

Geez, there I go talking seriously about this show again. :P

Catherine M
07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Don't worry Jenny, I've been talking seriously about this stupid show since the days of Andrew Firestone!

At this point I don't think Reality Steve is talking about a change in the final 1 but it won't really be known till tomorrow. Lucky for us he at least has stopped giving out clues via riddles like he use to!

Catherine M
07-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Reality Steve is up with his blog.

JP and Ashley are engaged and very happy. I'm actually sorta surprised at that, JP must have really not been that jealous.

The happening AGAIN is that final 2, Ben is already involved with someone else and it is Britt from last season!