PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 03:07 PM
I did like JP's family, but is this the first time she realized he was Jewish? They family seems quite open, but that could be a whole thing when it comes to a wedding, raising kids, etc. The thing that had me :scream: about that one was the constant references to his ex and his heart being broken. I found myself wondering if this vixen was watching all this. As Seinfeld would say, that's a big matzo ball in the room.

I hope that JP & Ashley have talked about religion at some point before heading into this part of process as I believe that she is an atheist or maybe agnostic. I've seen both words used to describe her. Maybe JP isn't all that religious either.

And the gang on NewFORT has found who they think is the infamous EX on twitter and she has been tweeting up a storm; even said something like "anyone interested in Ashley obviously wasn't the guy for HER". Yeah, real nice. Jealousy isn't a good thing.

Too bad you missed the Bachelor Pad preview, Jenny. It was epic with Jake saying that he hoped that Vienna would fall 6,000 feet and she crying over how much she hates him. Since I'm on team Vienna I can't wait to see her make him miserable with Kasey guarding and protecting her heart!!

EW is reporting that the preview is so good, its going to be THREE hours on August 8th!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/19/bachelor-pad-3-hour-premiere/

Jenny
07-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Too bad you missed the Bachelor Pad preview, Jenny. It was epic with Jake saying that he hoped that Vienna would fall 6,000 feet and she crying over how much she hates him. Since I'm on team Vienna I can't wait to see her make him miserable with Kasey guarding and protecting her heart!!

EW is reporting that the preview is so good, its going to be THREE hours on August 8th!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/19/bachelor-pad-3-hour-premiere/

Wheeeeee! :rollin:

Indeed, when a Canadian channel carries a US show, they override the broadcast so they can put in their own commercials. As a result, most of the time we don't get "scenes from next week" on network shows, and we don't get Super Bowl commercials, sigh.

I can't wait for the :argue: :barrel :rofl: :yikes: :grope: :drama: :inavoid:

And the ensuing :watch: :2faced: :summer:

dbell1
07-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Considering that Ashley is from what looks like a highly disfunctional, small town family, I can see her ready to escape to a distant location. She's drawn to someone with a loving family, bigger house, and lots of relatives (that cram into the place to meet the 'new' woman/be on tv). She's talked about her dad's drinking problem and the sister looks nuts in the previews (or that's Fleiss's editing monkey again)...

Didn't her dad take Brad out to the garage or something last year to talk? I think I remember a really cheesy window covering and a very tiny room. This year's crop have indoor pools and a winery. She's in heaven. :lol:

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Ashley's blog is up on People online:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511076,00.html

She admits she was nervous about meeting JP's family since she isn't Jewish.

dbell1
07-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Anyone else notice Ashley's little :dog: bouncing all over the place when she went home to the apartment? Wonder who takes care of the pup? Roommate? Chris Harrison? The Bentley under the bed? :P

Jenny
07-19-2011, 06:58 PM
I found that whole scene rather odd, because her apartment was distinctly untiffed. I wonder if they decided to do that at the last minute or something.

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 07:15 PM
I found that whole scene rather odd, because her apartment was distinctly untiffed. I wonder if they decided to do that at the last minute or something.

Reality Steve says in his blog this afternoon that scene at Ashley's apartment was filled back in March, before the season began. That the filming schedule for Ashley on the hometown dates went:

Travel to California for Ben's date
Travel to Georgia for Constantine's date
Travel to PA/NY for Ames & JP's; not sure in what order
Travel back to California for the Rose ceremony

Since RS seems to have connections within production I would think that he is right that Ashley did not return home to Philly during this week of travel across the US of A.

He also is firmly stating his final 1 yet again and after last night and reading Ashley's interview on Philly.com, I totally agree.

PeterG
07-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Since I'm on team Vienna...

We don't have to pick a side, do we? :(

professordeb
07-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh you absolutely must. Sadly we did not get the preview y'all are referring to here in Canada, but I can imagine.

I am particularly interested to see Ames in this setting - perhaps he will be in a mood to cut loose just weeks after his humiliating heartbreak? We can only hope. :cool:

Jenny, I live in Canada and I got to see the preview of PB. Although I live in a city that borders the US and get both the US and Canadian channels that carry the show, I get the Canadian signal. Wonder how it is that I (in Southwestern Ontario) got the preview and you didn't. I feel bad for ya cause it's enough to make me want to at least see some of it. BTW, did anyone else think Jake looked slimmer than the last time we saw him sans shirt? or was I seeing someone else?

Jenny
07-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Jenny, I live in Canada and I got to see the preview of PB. Although I live in a city that borders the US and get both the US and Canadian channels that carry the show, I get the Canadian signal. Wonder how it is that I (in Southwestern Ontario) got the preview and you didn't. I feel bad for ya cause it's enough to make me want to at least see some of it. BTW, did anyone else think Jake looked slimmer than the last time we saw him sans shirt? or was I seeing someone else?

I'm in Toronto, where ABC Buffalo flips over t0 CityTV. Perhaps I just missed it.

But not to worry, a three hour premiere more than makes up for it!

Signed,
Team Vienna Member

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 08:32 PM
We don't have to pick a side, do we? :(

No you don't but I am!:D

Vienna is one of my all time favorite people from this show cause she:

1. Flaunted her relationship with Jake in Ali's face, making Ali's head explode (I can't stand Ali)

2. Got Jake to show his true colors on National TV. That "break up" was brutal for his "career".

3. Has Kasey guarding and protecting her heart. Kasey might have bugged on Ali's season but I always thought he was harmless and his abs are looking good so seeing Jake get all worked up over Kasey/Vienna should be lots of fun!

mikemba
07-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Wetpaint has their top five memorable hometown visits:

5. Ian & Meredith and his very, very skeptical brother
4. Bettina & Brad 1.0 and her snotty parents
3. Shawntel & Brad 2.0
2. Ali & Kirk and all those dead animals
1. Naomi & Jason and the dead bird (didn't watch that season)

Shame that Krisily's grandma didn't make the list!

How did Lanny's mom not make it?!

Rafter
07-19-2011, 09:59 PM
I hope that JP & Ashley have talked about religion at some point before heading into this part of process as I believe that she is an atheist or maybe agnostic. I've seen both words used to describe her. Maybe JP isn't all that religious either.

And the gang on NewFORT has found who they think is the infamous EX on twitter and she has been tweeting up a storm; even said something like "anyone interested in Ashley obviously wasn't the guy for HER". Yeah, real nice. Jealousy isn't a good thing.

Sounds interesting. What is the link for the new FORT site?

Rafter
07-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Considering that Ashley is from what looks like a highly disfunctional, small town family, I can see her ready to escape to a distant location. She's drawn to someone with a loving family, bigger house, and lots of relatives (that cram into the place to meet the 'new' woman/be on tv). She's talked about her dad's drinking problem and the sister looks nuts in the previews (or that's Fleiss's editing monkey again)...

Anyone with that many tramp stamps is nuts, IMO. :scream:

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Sounds interesting. What is the link for the new FORT site?

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/

I think you have to register; I just made up some random name. I don't post, just read what they have to say. Needless to say its crazy right now with Team Ben vs Team JP.