PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

shan
07-19-2011, 02:58 AM
There is something endearing about Ames. I think that he's the real winner here in not getting stuck with Ashley...

shan
07-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Oooh :watch: sisterly :drama:

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 03:04 AM
The finale looks intense with the fight between Ashley and her sister. I don't think we've ever seen that happen!

professordeb
07-19-2011, 03:17 AM
The finale looks intense with the fight between Ashley and her sister. I don't think we've ever seen that happen!

Oooooo, I missed that part - that's what I get for going back & forth between two channels and programs.

I simply lurves Ames! and felt so bad for him being the one let go. However, he deserves someone better than Ashley soooooooo, I would volunteer my daughter as someone he could get to know. She's a bit young for him and just entering her second year of university but she's got a good head on her shoulder with auburn coloured hair and gorgeous green eyes. OK, just kidding :lol:

Found myself almost laughing at the Jake & Vienna stuff on BP - could be interesting!

Lacey
07-19-2011, 03:28 AM
I thought Vienna was with someone?

mikemba
07-19-2011, 03:50 AM
Wow! They were really nice families.

I felt so sad for Ames. I'm never sure if the ones who seem nice on this show are really as good as they seem, but I think in his case, he truly is that nice. I hope he meets someone equally as nice and that they make each other happy.

dbell1
07-19-2011, 04:02 AM
Chadd's Ford, PA, where Ames is from is gorgeous. I could happily hang out in that library. Family looked like a Chaps ad, though. :shuffle:

I want to move in with Constantine's family - they're hysterical and so sweet.

Ben had me teary eyed. Family loved to drink on that date - wonder if his wine sales will get a boost?

JP is getting odd. Or is that odder?

I may actually break down and watch Bachelor Pad just to see the nasty that is now Jake. :watch:

Catherine M
07-19-2011, 04:10 AM
I thought Vienna was with someone?

She is. She met Kasey from Ali's season at a bachelor/ette reunion party a few months ago. They seem quite well suited and are on Bachelor Pad 2 together as one of the "couples". Can't wait to see Jake go all crazy again!

shan
07-19-2011, 04:21 AM
She is. She met Kasey from Ali's season at a bachelor/ette reunion party a few months ago. They seem quite well suited and are on Bachelor Pad 2 together as one of the "couples". Can't wait to see Jake go all crazy again!

I'm sure Kasey will "guard and protect her heart" from the evil Jake! :lol:

I hope the whole show isn't built around the J/V relationship. :rolleyes:

ks777
07-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Surprised Ashley didn't get to meet Ames' boyfriend.

Ames' sister looked exactly like Ames.. I almost thought he just put some wig and make up and pretending to be his sister.

professordeb
07-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Surprised Ashley didn't get to meet Ames' boyfriend.

HUH!?! Did I miss something or are you hinting something that you suspect/know of (ie that Ames is gay?).

Am I out of the loop again cause I swear I've read every post in this topic and I don't recall anyone suggesting/saying that Ames is gay.

Jenny
07-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Sigh, I think I got pulled into this one, and now have many Serious Opinions about it. Actually felt for the guys. :shuffle:

Just an FYI, Ben's date was filmed first, then Constantine; not sure of the order of Ames & JP since they were just a couple of hours apart.

This is interesting, given her reaction to Constantine's family and declaration that it was the "best date." Must have been quite a contrast after Ben's trip down Misery Lane.

I didn't see last season so only know Ashley's family from the previews, but she wouldn't be the first girl to fall in love with a guy's family. She seems really ready to move, which apparently is a must for her two long haired guys, and that often means "I want another life." She'll be the type to take her husband's name and become part of their family and his life more so than her own - fewer visits home, no longer keeping in touch with old friends, etc.

Ames' mother was great, but his sister was Trouble. Nice enough now, but as an SIL :scream:

In fact all of them were pretty heavy duty - how is it that she picked four guys who all insist that they can't possibly make a move without the full approval of all the women in their family. Again, :scream::scream::scream:

I did like JP's family, but is this the first time she realized he was Jewish? They family seems quite open, but that could be a whole thing when it comes to a wedding, raising kids, etc. The thing that had me :scream: about that one was the constant references to his ex and his heart being broken. I found myself wondering if this vixen was watching all this. As Seinfeld would say, that's a big matzo ball in the room.

And is being rich and having a lovely suburban or country place a prerequisite for being on this show? Made me think of what would have happened in our early days if hubby and I did hometown visits. First off, not one of our family members would have agreed to be on tv :lol: but if they did, the idea of a camera crew coming into their houses makes me :yikes:

So that makes me wonder how much they dress these families and houses. Almost worth going back to see if we can spot the same plants and picture frames. And checking to see if Ames' indoor swimming pool was in fact a rental for the day. Definitely think they do up the houses and style all the women for this.

I may actually break down and watch Bachelor Pad just to see the nasty that is now Jake. :watch:

Oh you absolutely must. Sadly we did not get the preview y'all are referring to here in Canada, but I can imagine.

I am particularly interested to see Ames in this setting - perhaps he will be in a mood to cut loose just weeks after his humiliating heartbreak? We can only hope. :cool:

ks777
07-19-2011, 02:30 PM
HUH!?! Did I miss something or are you hinting something that you suspect/know of (ie that Ames is gay?).

Am I out of the loop again cause I swear I've read every post in this topic and I don't recall anyone suggesting/saying that Ames is gay.

I was just kidding!

Jenny
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Speaking of Ames, anyone else notice that they had pinned the back of his suit jacket together? For a guy that apparently works in finance, you'd think he'd have a few suits that fit.

Cruella
07-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Speaking of Ames, anyone else notice that they had pinned the back of his suit jacket together? For a guy that apparently works in finance, you'd think he'd have a few suits that fit.

Yes! And this is the third time I've noticed it with a *different* jacket each time. WTF? Has he had a major weight loss or something? Or just doesn't know how to buy well-fitted clothes?