PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Catherine M
07-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Constantine doesn't belong on this show. I don't understand why she kept him so long either.

Just a guess but I think Ashley has had her final 1 for awhile now and I don't mean Bentley so now she is just thinning the heard and keeping guys like Constantine and Ames since they don't seem overly invested in her either ie they are easily let go.

Rob
07-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Storm came through and froze my TV when she was kissing Ben at dinner and came back on at the beginning of the wedding photo date. What did I miss about Ben not coming home from the date? Did he do the walk of shame in the morning?

Catherine M
07-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Storm came through and froze my TV when she was kissing Ben at dinner and came back on at the beginning of the wedding photo date. What did I miss about Ben not coming home from the date? Did he do the walk of shame in the morning?

Basically it was the other five guys sitting around in their hotel in the morning, discussing that Ben wasn't home. They were surprised and JP was PISSED. Very sulky. So Ben walks in after Breakfast with his little rolling suitcase and sits down with the guys and they start asking awkward questions. JP is so put out, he gets up and leaves and doesn't hear that Ben admit that he and Ashley were in separate rooms overnight. I'm sure Fleiss and company did this date as an overnight on purpose to make sure there was lots of drama!

Ashley admits in her People Online blog this morning that she spent alot of the date at first really worried how an overnight date would be perceived by the other guys but she eventually relaxed.

dbell1
07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
:shuffle: Oops - Yep, I meant Brad. The guys get interchangable at times to me. It's generic Bachelor. :lol:

Glad Ashley sent Lucas home. I'd have dumped him last week with his crappy comments. Body language alone could have told anyone she didn't like him.

Jenny - Emily got the 'princess edit'. No active dates, just mountains or picnics or something cute and safe on a beach. The one time they did something 'athletic', it was at a race track that her late fiance/daughter's father crashed at, so she was quite upset. Emily complained in "After the Final Rose" that she never got the 'fun dates'. Why do I know this stuff? :yikes:

Catherine M
07-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Reality Steve is up with his post show blog.

Nothing major, he is sticking with his final 1 and that they are engaged.

Did mention that the "Men Tell All" will be tapes on 7/23 for airing on 7/31 and that Bentley isn't planning on being there. That fits in with past villains not going either.

Jenny
07-12-2011, 10:04 PM
re the overnight - I wondered why they didn't make a bigger deal about this Very Dramatic Moment - no lead up to staying out, just a little fit by JP and that was it.

I wonder if it was a case of the date going so late (as I understand it, the cocktail parties and rose ceremonies often takes hours and hours and are done overnight so they can get the locations) that Ben just crashed whereever they were and they didn't bother filming anything, until JP got all sulky.

Rob
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Since Reid/Kiptyn and Cape Cod Chris all turned down the Bachelor leaving them with Jake and Brad, they have had to keep their options open -- so all of the last 8 (Ben, JP, Mickey, Constantine, Blake, Lucas, Ames, and Ryan) have gotten nice guy who wants to fall in lurve edits. Some of them might be varying degrees of too nice, too dull, not studley enough, too open, not open enough, but they all got the "there for the right reasons" edit. Bentley, and to a lesser extent Will and Ben C, got the villain, fame ho, player edits.

Catherine M
07-12-2011, 11:15 PM
re the overnight - I wondered why they didn't make a bigger deal about this Very Dramatic Moment - no lead up to staying out, just a little fit by JP and that was it.

I wonder if it was a case of the date going so late (as I understand it, the cocktail parties and rose ceremonies often takes hours and hours and are done overnight so they can get the locations) that Ben just crashed whereever they were and they didn't bother filming anything, until JP got all sulky.

I think the overnight was set up to push Ashley towards one guy over the others, just so that there would be some drama heading into the hometown/fantasy dates. It just so happened that Ben was picked over the favorite JP. If they had sent JP on that date who knows if Ashley would have continued the season! She's been borderline finishing the seasson since day 1.

Fleiss has used these non-Fantasy overnighters before to up the drama--see Molly coming back wearing Jason's shirt and I think the producers just wanted more drama heading into the final couple of episodes.

Sorta fizzled as besides JP, no one really cared as they just aren't as emotionally invested as he is at this point.

Latte
07-13-2011, 12:55 AM
I want Ben to win. I like JP, but, I have read that he is a love em and leave em kind of guy. So, I don't believe that he is really into her. He just wants to win.
Ben is more the "take him home to mom and dad type"

Tinami Amori
07-13-2011, 04:19 AM
I am not sure the last 4 guys are that attractive, but I like the names of the 3 of them.
Eastern European origins all the way..... :D.

Constantine Tzortzis
JP Rosenbaum
Ben Flajnik

ssminnow
07-13-2011, 07:04 AM
How does one tell Constantine and Ben apart?

Sassafras
07-13-2011, 12:50 PM
:rofl:

I have trouble,too:shuffle:

ETA; Maybe she can't always tell them apart either and since she wants to make sure she keeps Ben around, she has to keep Constantine,too, just to be sure she doesn't send the wrong one home.

Rob
07-13-2011, 09:46 PM

Ben sometimes makes monkey faces. Constantine looks half asleep.

Tinami Amori
07-13-2011, 10:10 PM

Constantine looks more North-Western Greek and Ben looks Macedonian...:P

Lacey
07-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Twins to me.