PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

ks777
06-28-2011, 05:10 AM
Is it just me or? I like Lucas the best.

Jenny
06-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Every time she said "why didn't you just call?" I wanted to scream "because ABC bought me a free ticket and put me up in this suite" and "because we needed to have the visual, not just the dialogue"!!!!

Anyway, what a waste of camera time that guy is. I can't believe he actually does that hair on purpose. And Chris is right (see today's blog) - the guy can talk for an hour without actually saying anything. It was hard to pick out the moment when Ashley finally figured it out, but I have to wonder if Chris pushed it a little - Ashley, he's just not into you, and you're going to look like a fool when this airs if you don't take control here.

Plus, she probably had dot dot dot dreams of him riding in on a white horse and saying the most romantic things (he didn't even have flowers for her for heaven's sake, and his opening line was "so, how's it going?"), and then when he kept talking in circles, she gave up in disgust.

Big points to the guys who scored the actual rowers for their team - bit of an Amazing Race moment there!

And why do they all dislike Ryan? Mickey apparently enough to leave over it? Chris can't figure it out either.

Overall though I must say this episode was fun for me because I was in Hong Kong two weeks ago. :) Went up to the Peak too (daytime, millions of people, no champagne), but stayed on the other side of Victoria Harbour so it was fun to see the opposite view. Didn't get to the beaches but heard about them (did a little day jaunt to Macau instead, which was fab).

Catherine M
06-28-2011, 02:49 PM
And why do they all dislike Ryan? Mickey apparently enough to leave over it? Chris can't figure it out either.

Overall though I must say this episode was fun for me because I was in Hong Kong two weeks ago. :) Went up to the Peak too (daytime, millions of people, no champagne), but stayed on the other side of Victoria Harbour so it was fun to see the opposite view. Didn't get to the beaches but heard about them (did a little day jaunt to Macau instead, which was fab).

I'm not sure why they all hate Ryan so much. When its universal like that, meaning they ALL dislike him, there must be something wrong with his personality. Be interesting to see if Mickey and Blake say anything in their exit interviews. Since it will be two weeks before the next new episode, I can see both getting lots of time from the press.

And glad you enjoyed Hong Kong! The producers did a great job I thought of bringing the show to new places this season so seeing Ashley and her guys travel around a new, exciting place was fun. Much better than listening to her obsess over Bentley!!

shan
06-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Who was it that said they wanted to drown themselves being in the boat with him? :lol:

Ryan annoys me through my tv....

It looked like someone else tries to come back while they're in Fiji?

Catherine M
06-28-2011, 03:34 PM
It looked like someone else tries to come back while they're in Fiji?

Yes, for the millionth time, someone is going to come back.

Based on the preview clip:

Its Ryan that comes back. When, I'm not sure. It could be at FRC like Reid or maybe around the time of the fantasy dates. I'm sure she will act all confused but nothing will come of his return except to make people either love him or hate him more.

And I think Ben takes himself out at final 2 and that's what sets off the crying cause then she'll be all "what if JP doesn't want me either". But since she practically says JP is her final 1 in her People online blog this morning, he does want her and they get engaged.

Rob
06-28-2011, 03:34 PM
They seem to not like Ryan because he is always happy, energetic, and ebullient.

Jenny
06-28-2011, 03:39 PM
They seem to not like Ryan because he is always happy, energetic, and ebullient.

I could see that being annoying, but I don't get how they'd make the leap to Ashley going for "someone like that." Maybe they think he's fake. The producers really should do a better job on points like this - interview the guys and ask them specifically why they have a problem with Ryan, and why they think he's the wrong guy for Ashley.

Rob
06-28-2011, 04:44 PM
I get the feeling that they think the happy stuff or something has to be fake. But other than her crying jags over Bentley, Ashley is perky and energetic to annoying levels too.

ks777
06-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Seems like nobody wants Ashely! How sad is that!! Realistically, how could anyone even think about proposing to a girl who was in love with someone else a few weeks ago!

I wouldn't be able to.. she chose someone else over me.. I feel like a leftover.. I could never trust her. I feel like I will never be good enough for her or something. But I guess I would be sticking around if I were one of the guys so I get to go places for free!!

Rafter
06-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyway, what a waste of camera time that guy is. I can't believe he actually does that hair on purpose. And Chris is right (see today's blog) - the guy can talk for an hour without actually saying anything. It was hard to pick out the moment when Ashley finally figured it out, but I have to wonder if Chris pushed it a little - Ashley, he's just not into you, and you're going to look like a fool when this airs if you don't take control here.

I think she figured it out when Bentley told her it's a "dot". She totally would have taken him back had he wanted to be.

Did anyone else notice how different her hair and makeup looked in the "confessional" after the Bentle scene? She was saying "blah blah blah I see what kind of person Bentley is and I'm over him etc", but I bet that little bit was taped two weeks ago to try and "save face" for Ashley's sake. Fleiss & Co really threw her under the bus, didn't they?

This episode was really painful to watch. A total trainwreck. Must say though that JP was looking mighty fine as was Mickey at the cocktail party.

Cruella
06-28-2011, 06:43 PM
This episode was really painful to watch. A total trainwreck. Must say though that JP was looking mighty fine as was Mickey at the cocktail party.

JP :swoon:

Mickey for the next Bachelor?

Jenny
06-28-2011, 07:36 PM
I Must say though that JP was looking mighty fine as was Mickey at the cocktail party.

JP :swoon:

Mickey for the next Bachelor?

At least we will never fight over a man!

JP seems nice enough, kinda cute, but where are his eyebrows? And Mickey looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid. (http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/shop/baby/19746)

Catherine M
06-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Did anyone else notice how different her hair and makeup looked in the "confessional" after the Bentle scene? She was saying "blah blah blah I see what kind of person Bentley is and I'm over him etc", but I bet that little bit was taped two weeks ago to try and "save face" for Ashley's sake. Fleiss & Co really threw her under the bus, didn't they?

I think pretty much everyone is seeing that something was off about Ashley's soundbites during the Bentley hotel visit as I just read Reality Steve's blog and he agrees that those soundbites against Bentley weren't taped in Hong Kong.

I guess Fleiss was trying to give Ashley a chance to save face but I think its too late, the damage is done and most think she's a complete idiot who had sex with Bentley (tabloid lie she has to deal with now).

Cruella
06-28-2011, 09:41 PM
At least we will never fight over a man!

True, since I don't find tan-in-a-can dudes with foot fetishes attractive. (Paging Tanner P.!)
:P

Latte
06-28-2011, 11:25 PM
I have thought since the beginning that JP looks very much like Brad Pitt in Mr and Mrs
Smith.