PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Latte
06-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Ashley seems like a nice person, but, I think her voice and laugh are annoying.
I don't find Bentley that good looking, so it was hard for me to believe she was so crazy about him.

PeterG
06-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't find Bentley that good looking, so it was hard for me to believe she was so crazy about him.

To me, Bentley's presentation of himself was that he was uber-confident and never for a second even knew that such a thing as self-doubt exists. Some people who have confidence issues are drawn to people like this. As if that person's confidence could rub off on them.

I think this was part of the attraction Ashley had for Bentley.

Rafter
06-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Curious that she agreed to come on the show and apparently bring her daughter out to model the headpieces (didn't show in the clip but they mention she was coming out) when she had nothing much to say.

I was confused how Bentley thought his behaviour would help his business but I see now how it gave a bit of attention to the ex's business. Hmmm....

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they are in on it together.

Rafter
06-09-2011, 11:51 PM
No her wife doesn't look like Emily. Emily looked down to earth. His wife looks so fake.

Oh yes she looks like Emily. They both have fake boobs, bleach white hair, dark tanned skin and fake teeth.

I think high maintenance is the word for girls like these.

Catherine M
06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they are in it together.

I agree. Its all too much that the ex-wife's best friend Michelle Money was the one to warn Ashley about ole Bentley. Its almost as if the ex wanted to make sure Bentley was noticed.

Rafter
06-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Bulky shirts are the trademark of Mormon men trying to hide their magic underwear. Doesn't always work.

Sounds really weird. What exactly are "magic underwear"?

Rafter
06-10-2011, 12:59 AM
I agree. Its all too much that the ex-wife's best friend Michelle Money was the one to warn Ashley about ole Bentley. Its almost as if the ex wanted to make sure Bentley was noticed.

I found it interesting that the ex mentioned that there was talk of them reconciling recently. I wouldn't be surprised if they're back together soon. :rolleyes:

heckles
06-10-2011, 05:56 AM

Have I lied to you lately (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbfgmorIGE)?

madm
06-10-2011, 06:16 AM

You can read about Mormon underwear at http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/mormon/underwear/.

Do we know if Bentley is a Mormon? I'd be surprised to see a Mormon on this TV show, especially since it involves fantasy suite overnights on the last few episodes.

madm
06-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Do we know if Bentley is a Mormon? I'd be surprised to see a Mormon on this TV show, especially since it involves fantasy suite overnights on the last few episodes.

OK, I just read on the web that Bentley is a strict Mormon, and that he owns Airborne Sports Trampoline Arena in Salt Lake City. Here's an interesting comment from someone who knows him and lived in his town:

I know this guy. I lived down in Alpine for a while and he is a complete prick and thinks he is godís gift to women. Iím sure everyone can see why he is divorced. I take my son and his best friend to Airborne. The employees are unbelievably rude and obnoxious. Now I know why they are allowed to treat the customers like crap, because there employer is the same way. I will not be giving anymore of my money to him.

marbri
06-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Someone also posted that Brad spent thanksgiving with Chantal's family. We know how that turned out. I could post I lived in Alpine for a while and the guy is a complete prick and think he's god's gift to women. And most will believe it because it goes with what we have seen on the show. I've never been to Utah.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they are in on it together.

That's the sort of thing I take more notice of. It just wouldn't be my instinct, if that were my ex, to take up an offer to appear on TV and drag my kid and my "business" on for all to see. You say in one breath you feel sorry that your daughter will see that some day yet you take her on TV and let them flash her picture AND to make sure she isn't confused with some other blonde child stick huge comical headbands on her to make her really stand out. And also point out a number of times that this is a side to him you have never seen before, that it isn't normal.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him on Bachelor Pad and he redeems himself somewhat the way Wes did :rolleyes: I don't think it's complete producer manipulation like some imply. I think they just get handed these characters who are more than happy to give them all the soundbites they want and reward them with a shot on a show like BP. (What is the prize money on that one??)

PeterG
06-10-2011, 07:24 PM
So the Bachelor/Bachelorette is now an audition for the Bachelor Pad? Would the casting notice go something like this...

"Are you an a**hole? Have you always been an a**hole? Do you frequently hear, "WHAT AN A**HOLE?" in reference to yourself?

Well, if you are as big an a**hole as you think you are and would like to win $250,000 for being just such an a**hole, then come and be on our TV show! Send in an application and be ready to let loose!

People with morals, standards, ethics, likeability or anything approaching 'psychological soundness' need not apply."

:lol:

marbri
06-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Would you prefer a shot at $250 000 or a shot at Ashley :P I'd go for the cash, itīll last longer.

skatesindreams
06-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I just read on the web that Bentley is a strict Mormon,

Why would a "strict Mormon" even appear on the show?
After seeing his behavior, I'm surprised that the church doesn't "excommunicate" him.

Catherine M
06-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Poor Ashley, pining after Bentley while the guys are just all excited about going to Thailand on ABC's dime!