PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jenny
06-08-2011, 06:07 PM
I think the entire Bentley storyline was created by Fleiss & Co. to build sympathy for Ashley, who they probably knew would not be one of the more popular Bachelorettes.

Makes sense. There's something about her I can't put my finger on, and I don't mean this in a snobby way, but she's kinda "wrong side of the tracks" to me - reminds me of the kids growing up who were always a bit grubby and always up to something you probably didn't want to get involved in.

Of course Cruella's theory does beg the question, what kind of man agrees to that?

PeterG
06-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Am I the only one who likes Ashley? After her roast, I wanted to go sit with her and give her a hug and just let her talk it out. And then I would go and punch most of the guys in the head who instead of comforting her, tried to sell themselves... :rolleyes:

I think the entire Bentley storyline was created by Fleiss & Co...

Nuh-uh. That would not be honest. :D

ks777
06-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Ashley should have had her boobs enhanced before doing the show then the guys might have been more into her..

Rafter
06-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Ashley should have had her boobs enhanced before doing the show then the guys might have been more into her..

Yes, that would have been a good reason to get a boob job. :rolleyes:

Why are you so obsessed with boobs?

As for Bentley, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a paid actor. During one of the scenes the other night when she rested on his lap, he asked her "are your eyes closed?". While this was happening he was clearly looking at someone (probably a producer) with a big smirk on his face and gave some sort of nod or gesture.

Anyway, Ashley was made out to look like a total fool in this episode.

heckles
06-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Okay, but the important question is: could anyone tell if Bentley was wearing his magic Mormon underwear?

Rafter
06-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Bentley's ex:
http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/bentley-s-ex-wife-on-his-behavior-on-the-bachelorette-video

I can see why Ashley is not his type. She does not have fake boobs and bleach blonde white hair!

His wife looks very Emily-esque.

Good plug for her business.

shan
06-09-2011, 03:00 AM
That interview was a whole bunch of nothing. Every question was answered no, I don't know, he's a great father, I don't know, I can't answer that... I'm sure she has to be careful and its good that she didn't trash him (which would not be good for her daughter), but :blah: interview.

marbri
06-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Bentley's ex:
http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/bentley-s-ex-wife-on-his-behavior-on-the-bachelorette-video

I can see why Ashley is not his type. She does not have fake books and bleach blonde white hair!

Or not. That was quite the monstrosity that poor child had on her head.;)

marbri
06-09-2011, 03:05 AM
That interview was a whole bunch of nothing. Every question was answered no, I don't know, he's a great father, I don't know, I can't answer that... I'm sure she has to be careful and its good that she didn't trash him (which would not be good for her daughter), but :blah: interview.

Curious that she agreed to come on the show and apparently bring her daughter out to model the headpieces (didn't show in the clip but they mention she was coming out) when she had nothing much to say.

I was confused how Bentley thought his behaviour would help his business but I see now how it gave a bit of attention to the ex's business. Hmmm....

letsskate
06-09-2011, 03:09 AM
So Ashley hasn't said she picked someone. Do you guys think she picks someone at the end? I am thinking she won't pick anyone.

According to the spoilers, she did pick someone :)

ks777
06-09-2011, 03:19 AM
Bentley's ex:

I can see why Ashley is not his type. She does not have fake books and bleach blonde white hair!

No her wife doesn't look like Emily. Emily looked down to earth. His wife looks so fake.

Roxanne
06-09-2011, 05:29 AM
Am I the only one who likes Ashley?

I like Ashley a lot better than Ali.

I don't really have a problem with Bentley because he was so obviously acting. The line about hoping his hair looked good when he made Ashley cry was so ridiculous. I'm sure the producers told him to act the way he did for ratings.

PeterG
06-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Bentley's ex:

This link created so many pop-up ads and security warnings, that it froze my computer. Have never seen anything like that before, thought my computer was going to explode! :eek:

All I could do was shut the computer down...everything seems fine now. (Whew!) So open at your own risk!

Jenny
06-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Okay, but the important question is: could anyone tell if Bentley was wearing his magic Mormon underwear?

Don't know what that's about, but I did note his Amish-style shirt.

heckles
06-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Don't know what that's about, but I did note his Amish-style shirt.

Bulky shirts are the trademark of Mormon men trying to hide their magic underwear. Doesn't always work.