PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

shan
06-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Are we really still talking about the mask?

Mask guy is kind of strange.

I'll be surprised if Will doesn't get it a rose.

shan
06-07-2011, 02:55 AM
So who on earth is Blake? Has he been here the whole time?

Garden Kitty
06-07-2011, 02:58 AM
I missed the conversation with Chris - what did she say?

Catherine M
06-07-2011, 02:59 AM
So who on earth is Blake? Has he been here the whole time?

Blake's the dentist. Each time him and Lucas get called its a big ole Who???

I'm going to miss Mask guy!

shan
06-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Oh yeah Blake the dentist, I forgot about him.

I already find Ryan kind of annoying, so I don't blame the other guys for being annoyed.

Catherine M
06-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Oh yeah Blake the dentist, I forgot about him.

I already find Ryan kind of annoying, so I don't blame the other guys for being annoyed.

I don't like Ryan either. Something's off about him.

FWIW, Mask guy is very wealthy, so says Radar online so I'm sure once that gets out, his dating life will improve.

And Ashley bascially told Chris that she didn't think she could go on after Bentley leaving. That she fell for him, blah,blah, blah.

shan
06-07-2011, 03:05 AM
:blah: to the Bentley drama which undoubtedly will reemerge at the end. Ashley is kind of nutty.

ssminnow
06-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Chris Harrison is 10x better than 99% of the men who have ever appeared on the Bachelor/ette. Has any woman ever fallen for him on the show?

PeterG
06-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Mask guy is kind of strange.

I am also beginning to think there is just something a little different about him... Can't quite put my finger on it yet... :confused:

:P

Lacey
06-07-2011, 04:23 AM
This version of the show is so scripted that it's annoying.

ks777
06-07-2011, 05:59 AM
I just had to laugh that Jeff took his mask off finally but didn't didn't get a rose!! He should have kept his mask on! He does look average.. but he is a weird person period!

Jenny
06-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm sure the Producer wasn't trying to cause any touble by getting a bunch of non-pros to do a roast of the woman.

Oh for sure - do you remember the little quiz on BP last summer? Who's the most fake, who has the worst boob job, who is prettiest - oh the tears!

If I was his ex, I'd be at a lawyer's tomorrow with this footage. This guy is a mind fecking, women hating jerk.

Exactly. I was also thinking about the direct effect on the kid too, can you imagine? "My mom says that your dad is a jerk" "My mom won't let me come to your house any more because of your dad," "My father thinks your dad needs a good kick in the ass."

And I think Emily would have seen through this lying jackass and tossed him to the curb the first night.

Didn't see last season, but it is my hope that Emily guests on ATFR rose and puts him in his place.

I don't get the "love" so quickly for Bentley either, unless she's really that stupid.

This is unfortunately the thing, and IMO it all started with those texts. There seems to be some instinct in women - overridden by most of us, but strong in some - to want to be The One Who is Different. The one who can get through to a guy, who has that special insight that no one else has, who understands him in a way no one else does, and who he in turn recognizes as That Special Woman.

It continues in his demeanor - a bit quiet, hard to read (ie "intriguing"), reserved. For most women, that's "doesn't look me in the eye, don't trust him, doesn't open up, has no emotion, long term no way," but for Ashley - and no doubt some poor fool back in SLC - it's all hugely attractive to their insecurities, and clearly Ashley has some serious insecurities.

I have to think this can only be bad for business (which I still don't know what it is, and how he was "promoting" anything is beyond me), bad for his daughter, bad for his position in the community, I would think even his own family would be pissed off.

The other people who may react negatively to this are his own friends. Maybe they're all assholes too so they will sit around and laugh about it, but if Man Code Dave were here, he'd have a lot to say about his deception of the other men to the point of using his daughter as a blind for what he was doing. If by chance he makes it to Bachelor Pad, I could see the men shunning him and trying to get him out, while the idiot women fall all over themselves to be The One Who Gets Through To Him.

On another note, did anyone else think that Ben C's heartfelt "I want to live in a bubble and be the most in love couple in the world" speech was a performance version of his Bachelor audition tape? He may not have the looks, but I could easily see a guy like that starring next season.

And :rofl: that the mask fell flat! He and the producers probably thought it would be a Major Storyline this season, and of course the loser chooses the episode to unveil, getting completely overshadowed by all the other dramz. Clearly the producers asked Ashley to keep him through the big reveal, but wouldn't it have been hysterical if he went home with the mask on?

skatesindreams
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm just glad that Bentley/Masked Jeff are gone.

I agree that Bentley's ex should share the footage with those who determine custody.
I hope that Ashley understands that she was "played"/used by a master; and that she is lucky to have discovered this before it went any further.

Jenny
06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
I was worried that Bentley might make some Dramatic Return ala Ed and Jillian, but from Chris' blog, I don't think that's going to happen. I wouldn't rule out BP though - it's possible Bentley might want to redeem himself a bit after the reaction he's likely getting right now.

Rob
06-07-2011, 03:33 PM
. There seems to be some instinct in women - overridden by most of us, but strong in some - to want to be The One Who is Different. The one who can get through to a guy, who has that special insight that no one else has, who understands him in a way no one else does, and who he in turn recognizes as That Special Woman.

It is just tragic, but so many women do go after the bad boys. I feel bad for her, but come on, when faced with 25 guys, you fall head over heels in 2 weeks for the one you have been warned about? Or is she just displaying her acting skills along with her dancing skills.

ITA with Lacey, this season seems so scripted on the guys part. It is almost like a bad comedy. Mask guy finally gets his reveal and his time with Ashley and he says "So I have this dog. It has 3 legs and I got it from a shelter." :rofl: And the Mask/Bentley bathroom scene at the end. WHAT?

Ben C. date - Too many sweets. I feel sick.

Ding dong really turned into the biggest idiot of the group. Bentley clearly has a strange agenda/role to play, but this guy made a dumb move and it wasn't even close to funny.

Ben F looks cuter than his photo, but every so often they get a shot of him that makes him look monkey-faced. It is weird.

Ok, I like JP.

Ryan is cute, but I guess he's about to get the 2 faced edit. I guess they need some new drama with Mask and Bentley leaving the same week.