PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelorette, Season 7!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

dbell1
05-31-2011, 03:01 AM
West is his middle name. His first name is Adam.

Yes, his parents named him Adam West. I guess they were big batman fans.

Wonder if he wants his own mask? :lol:

That Bentley thing is just hideous. But, she keeps giving him roses and jumping in his lap, so it serves her right.

marbri
05-31-2011, 03:03 AM
By the way, who was it who was standing at the podium saying he came thinking he would be getting Emily or Chantal?

Catherine M
05-31-2011, 03:03 AM
He has to be an actor :rofl:

He has to be. I've never seen anything like Bentley before on reality tv.

And man, William's joking around looks brutal next week too.

marbri
05-31-2011, 03:05 AM
He has to be. I've never seen anything like Bentley before on reality tv.

And man, William's joking around looks brutal next week too.

Oh I meant the mask had to be an actor. Bentley is very possibly a wannabe actor of course ;)

Catherine M
05-31-2011, 04:10 AM
By the way, who was it who was standing at the podium saying he came thinking he would be getting Emily or Chantal?

Thats ding dong, William. He wants to leave the world of cell phone sales and become a stand up comedian. I guess he thought trashing Ashely at the podium would be good for his "career". Will be interesting to see how the whole scene is edited next week.

Rob
05-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Ding dong has the black mark of the guy who gets overly involved too early and crashes and burns.

Fleiss has really outdone himself this season with the meanest guy ever (Bentley) and the weirdest guy ever (Mask). I am really loving the masked guy though. Lurking in the corners like a freak. Vacuuming in his shorts - that should get him a rose if nothing else does. "I think I am ready to reveal myself to Ashley." :rofl:

Jenny
05-31-2011, 01:49 PM
OK someone explain this to me. Bentley is on the show why? I don't see promoting his business (has he even mentioned what it is?), and I don't see auditioning to be the next bachelor, although clearly an audition for Bachelor Pad is well underway. But to what end? Sure he can party and be semi famous, but what about his daughter?

My guess is that if Ashley isn't being pushed by the producers to keep him flat out, they are gently playing up those warnings - girls have a way of running straight into the arms of the guy that everyone tells them to stay away from.

This is one ATFR that I can't miss though, because I want to see Ashley go bitchcakes on the producers for putting her through this humiliation on national television. She told other dude she cried after seeing last season - wait until she sees how foolish she looks jumping into the lap of this guy.

Catherine M
05-31-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm at a total loss on why Bentley thought being the biggest douche in Bachelorette history would be good for his business. I mean at leas Wes pretended to like Jillian and sang her "Love don't come easy" a few times. And he did get a great edit on Bachelor Pad to redeem himself but I can't see how Bentley is going to recover from this. I mean he is LOATHED out in Bachelorette land, so even if he goes on Bachelor Pad 2, he's going to be known as that guy.

Same with Ding dong. Why he thinks making fun of Ashley of all people is good for his "career" is beyond me. I guess the booze Fleiss makes available to these guys really does affect what happens.

Jenny
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
From Chris' blog:

As you saw in the preview things come to a head and unravel in a major way next week. We’ve had so-called bad guys or villains on this show before but we’ve never had anything like this. What you will see next week will easily be one of the most talked about moments ever. There won’t be one viewer that won’t have a very strong opinion about what unfolds. We’ve had plenty of dramatic moments over the years and I even joke about using that word all the time. This is different and it is nothing to joke about. You will see the wheels completely come off this ride for Ashley – so much so we came very close to having to shut down production on our show. There was a very real chance that Ashley was done and so was this season. It was a mess, and you will see every bit of it next Monday night.

Catherine M
05-31-2011, 02:39 PM
I can see how with Bentley's words/actions, combined with Ding dong's jokes would cause Ashley to have a major breakdown and almost quit the show.

I guess that's why in the date order, JP's first one on one is after Bentley leaves. the producers probably had to save the season by allowing Ashley to spend alone time with JP, one of the few guys that actually seems interested in her.

ks777
05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
I don't know if she ends up with someone at the end.

Rob
05-31-2011, 03:35 PM
I really had no interest in Ashley on Brad Part Deux, but this is turning out to be one of the most entertaining sets of confessional interviews and cocktail party/rose ceremonies. They are way better than the dates.

Rafter
05-31-2011, 05:00 PM
I can't stand Ashley (I think she's the worst lead ever to be cast) so maybe I'm negatively biased against her, but I don't feel sorry for her with regards to Bentley. She was warned about this guy before she even came on the show and yet she keeps him around. I think she is taken with his good looks and is letting that override what she knew about him going in. Stupid stupid stupid.

Rafter
05-31-2011, 05:17 PM
The whole Bentley thing just seems so incredibly fake. She gets warned by his ex-wife he's there for to promote himself, there is no real chemistry between them and yet she's begging him to stay.

I thought Ashely came across as controlling and incredibly desperate in this scene with Bentley.

skatesindreams
05-31-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm glad that the "Bentley drama" appears to be coming to an end.
He's one of the most reprehensible characters I've ever seen - makes me want to throw things at my television screen when he appears

The producers are "milking" Ashley's naivete/cluelessness for all it's worth.