Cauliflower
Broccoli
Fresh Mushrooms
Carrots
Celery
Green Pepper
Tomato (remove the seeds)
Green Onion
Good Seasons Italian Dressing (can be made low fat if you wish, but does need a some oil to help coat the vegetables)
I have also used bottled Italian dressing too!
Marinate overnight (mixing occasionally)
(We use a Tupperware marinater, so we just have to shake it and turn over)

Stefanie
05-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I love to eat caprese pasta salad. :swoon: And I also make a "Summer Stir Fry" with shrimp, zucchini, corn, and grape tomatoes.

ETA: I also love strawberry-spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette. Both recipes I obtained from our very own Prancer. :)

Cupid
05-12-2011, 07:48 PM
I love Caprese Salad with fresh beefsteak tomato slices, buffalo mozzarella, olive oil, a splash of balsamic, sprinkled with chopped fresh basil and a bit of salt and pepper. I could make a meal out of that!

I also do a lot of fresh, green salads topped with fresh chopped fruit such as pineapple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, etc., whatever looks great at the supermarket/farmer's market and then top that with a piece of grilled chicken breast or fish and drizzled with a homemade dressing or a raspberry vinagrette.

Favorite pasta dish is fresh cooked linquine topped with chopped fresh pear tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil. Actually, you cook the linquine then immediately after it's drained, you dump the whole think on top of the tomato mixture and it slightly cooks the tomatoes. It's to die for.