PDA

View Full Version : Vaitsehovskaya's interview with Ando

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Shine_like_stars
05-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Not true.

This is what I heard from a usually very reliable source but I don't know myself of course.

viv
05-05-2011, 04:36 PM
This is what I heard from a usually very reliable source but I don't know myself of course.

I will not go closer into the subject of "people spreading rumours to cause harm" here because it annoys me too much -
:angryfire:scream:

I only say that Morozov is listed as Xavis coach on Xavis ISU-page, on Spanish and English Wiki and on Xavis homepage. Discussion closed, as far as I am concerned.

Loves_Shizuka
05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes, there's a bit too much hear'say and I heard it from my "cousins best-friends sister's dead cat," on FSU.

slowmunchies
05-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I think there's just a lot of speculation regarding Javier now because Morozov is taking on more Russians and so will have to part with some of his students. And we know he's keeping Flo & Miki, but there's been no mention of Javier.

SLIVER
05-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I think there's just a lot of speculation regarding Javier now because Morozov is taking on more Russians and so will have to part with some of his students. And we know he's keeping Flo & Miki, but there's been no mention of Javier.

The lovely Didier said a few days before Worlds that Amodio had not seen Morozov in over a month or so pre Worlds :eek: Translation: Amodio will be leaving Morozov asap and prob heading to Annick lol :scream:

Wyliefan
05-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Yes, there's a bit too much hear'say and I heard it from my "cousins best-friends sister's dead cat," on FSU.

How DARE you impugn the veracity of my cousin's best friend's sister's dead cat! He is a VERY reliable source!! :mad: ;)

Loves_Shizuka
05-05-2011, 09:05 PM
^I'm sorry. I just think he's a getting a little liberal with his gossip these days.

:P

Wyliefan
05-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Well, if you saw Miki sneaking out of Morozov's hotel room to tell Javier all about how Caydee lured John away from Caitlin with her filthy, filthy money, you'd want to share it, too.