PDA

View Full Version : Vaitsehovskaya's interview with Ando

Pages : 1 [2] 3

IceAlisa
05-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Very strong of Miki to hold it together so well when she is going through a difficult time in her life.

Yes, she seems like a sensible and strong young woman.

Yukari Lepisto
05-02-2011, 03:50 AM
It's not about breaking up with Morozov, nothing to do with Morozov.

ks777
05-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Miki doesn't sound like she has broken up with Morozov in this interview. I think she is going through sad time because what happened to Japan.

Loves_Shizuka
05-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Let's be honest...it could be absolutely anything.

kia_4EverOnIce
05-02-2011, 11:04 AM
she wasn't with morozov from a while, maybe never...so I don't think at all that's the matter! plus, she was dating an other skater..
hope she gets better!
great interview, thanks for the translation!

equatorial
05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
she wasn't with morozov from a while, maybe never...

This sounds incredibly poetic :lol:

kia_4EverOnIce
05-02-2011, 11:35 AM
:D

viv
05-02-2011, 12:50 PM
As far as I know she dates Javier Fernandez...

Yes, it was mentioned in Eurosport and in the European press that she and Xavi are a couple. I hope he didn't break up the relationship - that would make the training situation much more difficult for both of them.

I don't think she would have said she trusts Morozov completely if her personal problems have to do with him. Maybe it has to do with the situation in Japan. Anyway, I wish her the best, also that she can enjoy her gold medal. :)

wonderlen
05-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Yes, it was mentioned in Eurosport and in the European press that she and Xavi are a couple. I hope he didn't break up the relationship - that would make the training situation much more difficult for both of them.

I don't think she would have said she trusts Morozov completely if her personal problems have to do with him. Maybe it has to do with the situation in Japan. Anyway, I wish her the best, also that she can enjoy her gold medal. :)

It's hard to say. Miki relationship with Morozov has never been officially announce or documented. I mean has there been any pictures or clip of Miki and Morozov holding hands or kissing, etc??? It just rumor i'm sure. I mean she is with him since 2006 so, it's only nature to be close to her coach. I can't think of any current skaters who are with their coaches as long as Miki has.

On second though Xavi and Miki make a cute couple!! :D:D:D He is so cute!! :rofl:

ks777
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
It's hard to say. Miki relationship with Morozov has never been officially announce or documented. I mean has there been any pictures or clip of Miki and Morozov holding hands or kissing, etc??? It just rumor i'm sure. I mean she is with him since 2006 so, it's only nature to be close to her coach. I can't think of any current skaters who are with their coaches as long as Miki has.

On second though Xavi and Miki make a cute couple!! :D:D:D He is so cute!! :rofl:

Yes that's true but ever since Morozov started coaching Miki, you don't hear rumors about him dating any girls either, which is very odd for him because he is pretty open about his relationships.. He hasn't been seen with any women whatsoever.. that's unheard of for him. So it made sense that Morozov was dating Miki..

viv
05-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Yes that's true but ever since Morozov started coaching Miki, you don't hear rumors about him dating any girls either, which is very odd for him because he is pretty open about his relationships.. He hasn't been seen with any women whatsoever.. that's unheard of for him. So it made sense that Morozov was dating Miki..

Maybe he just had learned better not to be too open about his relationships...

Anyway, if he ever had been with Miki he is pretty cool about she and Xavi being together now. I always thought the whole Miki-Morozov-thing is just a rumour.

Shine_like_stars
05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Maybe he just had learned better not to be too open about his relationships...

Anyway, if he ever had been with Miki he is pretty cool about she and Xavi being together now. I always thought the whole Miki-Morozov-thing is just a rumour.

It is not. M & M definitely shared a room during Worlds, I have it on good authority. :sekret: Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why... :shuffle: :scream:

MikiAndoFan#1
05-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group

How so?

Fashionista
05-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why... :shuffle: :scream:

Not true.

viv
05-05-2011, 01:20 PM
It is not. M & M definitely shared a room during Worlds, I have it on good authority. :sekret: Apparently Javier was fired from Morozov's group - you can guess why... :shuffle: :scream:

This is simply ridiculous.