PDA

View Full Version : Camerlengo Would Love To Work With Asada

Pages : 1 [2]

Ziggy
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Mao Asada SP - Kenji Miyamoto
Mao Asada FS - Pasquale Camerlengo

Wouldn't that be a void?

I'd be so happy if she worked with Pascale, he's one of the most interesting choreographers in skating.

Anything but generic Lori Nichol GFB snoozefests, PLEASE!

No to Lori! :mitchell:

dinakt
05-04-2011, 01:33 AM
I would certainly jump on Camerlengo/Asada bandwagon. I love and respect TAT for her many achievements, but Asada needs to branch out. One program from Camerlengo, one from Yuka Sato/or Kenji Miyamoto???

Ziggy
05-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Stick a fork in Tarasova, I can't remember any memorable programs of hers since Yagudin.

babayaga
05-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Stick a fork in Tarasova, I can't remember any memorable programs of hers since Yagudin.

I agree about competition programs but I forgive her everything for Chopin's Ballade she created.

senorita
05-04-2011, 01:56 AM

Sasha s?

dinakt
05-04-2011, 02:02 AM
I agree about competition programs but I forgive her everything for Chopin's Ballade she created.
TAT's Ballade is glorious, as is Mao/TAT's Exhibition Tango with fan. Really great. Leonova's folk SP from last year was decent, as was Voronov's Scriabin. On the other hand, TAT had many misses lately, as well. I wish Mao would branch out, out of both TAT and Lori (though I think Lori's Liebestraum is beautiful)

Ziggy
05-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Sasha s?

Sasha had tons of personality yet her choreography never took advantage of that, it was never brought out on the ice properly. She had boring programs, full of crossovers. :blah:

I agree with Dinakt on Leonova's SP from last season, I forgot about that. That was very decent. :)
But it's one hit next to numerous misses.

loulou
05-04-2011, 09:51 AM
I'd be so happy if she worked with Pascale, he's one of the most interesting choreographers in skating.

:lol: It's "Pasquale".
I know: sounds like revenge for all the "h" in the world italians have to cope with.

Ziggy
05-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Ahhhh of course it is, my bad.