Pages : [1] 2

sk9tingfan
04-28-2011, 05:22 PM
It's official: Omaha Nebraska

http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=46086&type=media

PrincessLeppard
04-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Whee! :cheer2:

Spinner has already claimed my couch, and I believe Jamesy has the bathtub.

jkl
04-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Is this when I say "told ya"??? Oh you who don't trust my sources:lol:

Skittl1321
04-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh man- I wanna go! It would be my 30th birthday...great present. (And except for in the instance of terrible weather, not too far of a drive)

PDilemma
04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Just called my mom who officially booked my couch! I think we are going to start some sort of countdown. We were just talking yesterday with some relatives from Spokane about how much we want to attend a Nationals!

orbitz
04-28-2011, 09:39 PM
It's going to be freeeeeeeeeezing in NB in January :P.

lexeoe
04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
now that we know where 2013 Nats will be, the race for the all important 2014 Nationals begin. I remember reading that Boston is interested, wonder who else will be bidding for 2014?

PDilemma
04-30-2011, 07:49 PM
It's going to be freeeeeeeeeezing in NB in January :P.

Well, luckily, Nats will be in NE not NB...

(Kidding you, really, take no offense, but the abbreviation for Nebraska is NE. NB is New Brunswick in Canada--common mistake, though. Once had some difficulty at a car rental because the woman put in NB and insisted I was Canadian).

Aaron W
05-02-2011, 11:50 PM
While Nationals in Omaha would be great (they have a nice relatively new arena), I think I'll be spending my money that season on a trip up to fake London for the World Championships.

nubka
05-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Nebraska in the dead of winter. Happy thought indeed... :( :( :(

Aceon6
05-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Have fun y'all, but I'm crossing my fingers for Boston in 14.

lexeoe
07-16-2011, 04:30 AM
still no website?

YukiNieve
02-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Digging out an old thread...

I ordered the weekend finals packages, which have not arrived yet.
Now if I check the all sessions package,
the same seats that I bought as a weekend packages are still available.
(Not sure if the other way around is also true).

Does this happen to anybody else?
Can't this cause double-booking?

I may have to call the Ticketmaster on Monday (le sigh).

YukiNieve
02-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Never mind.
As I actually tried to buy the same seats,
the message below popped up.

I still do not understand why they have not removed the seats from the choice in the initial selection to avoid unnecessary confusion, though.

Close Uh-oh!
Sorry, your selected seats are about to be removed for one of two reasons:

Another fan beat you to ‘em. Seats you select aren’t officially reserved until you click “Checkout” and pass the security check, which means another fan can still purchase them. Please try again.
We couldn’t fulfill your order on this map. Please try different seats, or different ticket options for the same seats. If that doesn’t work, please click “Choose Seats for Me” (top right) and we’ll search best available based on your input.

Catherine M
10-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that is planning on going to Omaha that Southwest Airlines is having a winter fare sale and I bought my airfare this morning at a steep discount over what the going rate had been over the past few months. So if you can fly Southwest airlines, this could be a good time to book.

And if anyone needs the winter seat sale code, send me a PM and I'll send it to you.