PDA

View Full Version : Watching old tapes: today- mens fs Salt Lake City 2002

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Triple Butz
04-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Ugh! Hamilton's commentary is so obnoxious and ludicrous. Every time these videos resurface, so does my anger over the commentary. "5.5, 5.6, 5.7 (said with emphasis as if he were reading 5.9s and 5.8s) are high for what he did" about Sasha's LP. Give me a fracking break! You'd think by his commentary that Abt wiped the ice, but he only fell once on what was to have been a 4toe+3toe combination, and the turn-out on the 3Lutz was a minor error. He also shows far too much glee and national bias for Abt's misfortunes that result in a medal for Goebel, and continues to go on and on about it through the entire video. YUCK! :scream:

I think the only result that would have made Scott completely satisfied would have been for Tim to have won the gold medal since in Hamilton's asinine mind, he even out-skated the great Yagudin. :rolleyes::yikes::shuffle:

YES YES YES. Scott lost me as a fan forever at these olympics with his idiotic remarks. And my blood pressure rises every time I accidentally watch an NBC version of any of these programs on youtube...

Macassar88
04-24-2011, 07:27 PM
I found Circus the other day on Youtube...I think I'm traumatized :yikes:
What's wrong with Circus? I love it

manleywoman
04-24-2011, 07:47 PM

I hated Circus, personally.

Macassar88
04-24-2011, 09:20 PM
At first I thought it was weird, but I warmed up to it. His costume was definitely over the top though which probably throws some people off.

misskarne
04-25-2011, 05:22 AM

The costume should have been forbidden! :D

I nearly split my sides laughing.