PDA

View Full Version : Abbott goes blond!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

os168
04-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Personally I think Jeremy dyed his hair just to see what sort of snarky remarks he'll get from places like the FSU, for which I am certain he must be a lurker!!

Oh Jeremy, I've always known you have that little diva like attention seeker in youuuu :) (& totally love you for it!! But for the record Green is much cooler for the spring!)

Nice way to 'try' to top bill your way to Yuna's ATS Spring show in Korea next month. Amongst the men: Kulia, Jourbert and Lambiel, people will pay most attention to you for sure hehehe.... Go Jeremy USA 2012!!

PeterG
04-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Personally I think Jeremy dyed his hair just to see what sort of snarky remarks he'll get from places like the FSU, for which I am certain he must be a lurker!!

"Hey! Guys! Whaddaya think those bitches will think of THIS???"

Well played, Mr. Abbott.

:D

Grannyfan
04-10-2011, 04:00 AM
I think he looks like a blonde Tony Randall.

AnnieBgood
04-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Jeremy is one of the few guys who have that perfect shade of red, and the complexion that compliments it well.

pinky166
04-10-2011, 11:16 PM
^ I agree. I think reddish-brown works for jeremy and that he should never change to a different color. He had such a nice, unique hair color to begin with.

aemeraldrainc
04-11-2011, 02:03 AM
I actually like it. I think it's cool when people make drastic changes to their appearance, hair color in this case. It's gutsy. Good for him.
Go Jeremy!
And I agree he shouldn't care what snarky people in a forum think. I think he figures people will start talking shit no matter so what the hell. It's awesome.

Karina1974
04-11-2011, 02:19 AM
^ I agree. I think reddish-brown works for jeremy and that he should never change to a different color. He had such a nice, unique hair color to begin with.

Exactly. Now he just looks generic. Look, I am (was) a natural blonde, but I think that is the MOST overdone, least unique, overused, overrated hair color out of all of them. And platinum blonde doesn't look good on anyone other than children. FYI, natural red is actually more rare than natural blonde, and if one has the right complexion to wear it, why not stand out from the generic crowd and go red? I've gotten so many more compliments on my hair ever since I went red (and many more since I swapped chamicals for henna) that I would never go back to blonde.

manleywoman
04-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Oh good lord. So he dyed his hair. Most of us try a new hair color at some point, and if its in the off-season, why not?

VIETgrlTerifa
04-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I love how a dye job has become a value judgment.

Tesla
04-11-2011, 06:39 PM
:yawn: How boring. He should've dyed his hair something more exciting, like blue or purple. That would be exciting. Blond is so cliche. :drama:

Spareoom
04-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Maybe he will? I'm no expert on hair color, but when my friend wanted to put a blue streak in her dark hair, she had to bleach it first so the color would show. Maybe he's just going blond in preparation for a neon color. ;)

Tesla
04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Maybe he will? I'm no expert on hair color, but when my friend wanted to put a blue streak in her dark hair, she had to bleach it first so the color would show. Maybe he's just going blond in preparation for a neon color. ;)

That would be awesome. :kickass:

SmallFairy
04-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Go pink, Jeremy:):)

he wanted to bleach his hair, and he went for it, good for him!!

(btw he really do look like Eminem lol)

aliceanne
04-11-2011, 07:47 PM
I actually like it. I think it's cool when people make drastic changes to their appearance, hair color in this case. It's gutsy. Good for him.
Go Jeremy!
And I agree he shouldn't care what snarky people in a forum think. I think he figures people will start talking shit no matter so what the hell. It's awesome.

I like it too. It's so unexpected from him after his introspective gray-suited program this season and his (supposedly) low key personality. Since he's not going to Worlds this year and not skating in SOI he can live a little. It's kind of punk. :cool:

Frau Muller
04-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh my goodness...

Well, he doesn't give a hoot what we think!

Perhaps he is practicing a new routine to "YMCA"?!