PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most good-looking man in figure skating world??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

duane
04-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Because the father is now really fat ! lol
NO!!! I refuse to believe it!

blue_idealist
04-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Haha, yeah, Artur Dmitriev IS really fat. I saw a video of him on youtube performing with Oksana in some gala (can't remember what year but it was recent) and he's still actually good at skating even though he's like 30 lbs overweight lol. I didn't see him do any jumps though. :P

blue_idealist
04-19-2011, 03:52 PM
This was the one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVvX0D65fY

briancoogaert
04-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Haha, yeah, Artur Dmitriev IS really fat. I saw a video of him on youtube performing with Oksana in some gala (can't remember what year but it was recent) and he's still actually good at skating even though he's like 30 lbs overweight lol. I didn't see him do any jumps though. :P
LOL, I don't know what happened to him and Oleg Ovsianikov !

blue_idealist
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I was never able to find any fat pics or videos of Oleg. I googled him but couldn't find any. Max Staviski is also a little round around the middle now, but he's not that bad (at least not in the pics I've seen).

Artur had a tendency to be heavier as a skater, too, than other men..

Not to be mean, but I think Charlie White could experience a ballooning after he's done skating. He has that same body type.. also kind of like Brian Orser, who is a bit heavy now.

julieann
04-19-2011, 11:26 PM
This was the one:

I have always loved those two but as I was watching my daughter asked if Meatloaf doing Stars on Ice? :rofl:

duane
04-20-2011, 12:06 AM
This was the one:

Oh gawd! Let me edit my earlier post:

Artur Dmitriev...circa 1992 - 1994. :)

Jammers
04-20-2011, 01:43 AM

For a moment i thought with that ponytail that was Steven Segal out there on the ice. :lol:

mikan
04-20-2011, 05:16 AM
Super cute - Yuzuru Hanyu :scream:
sexy and cool,carisma - Daisuke Takahashi :respec:

pinky166
04-20-2011, 06:02 AM
Super cute - Yuzuru Hanyu :scream:

I guess if you're into the emaciated, androgynous type then he could be considered really cute :shuffle:

justAfsfan
04-20-2011, 06:25 AM
I guess if you're into the emaciated, androgynous type then he could be considered really cute :shuffle:

:lol:

Please look at male protagonist of Japanese shojo manga (comic for girl) and you will understand why we found him so charming. His look is :kickass:

briancoogaert
04-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Not to be mean, but I think Charlie White could experience a ballooning after he's done skating. He has that same body type.. also kind of like Brian Orser, who is a bit heavy now.
I agree about CHarlie, but I don't think Brian Orser had that body type. He surely is not thin today, but I couldn't have imagined him being heavy. Anyway, he is 50 now, and that's life, a man goes fatter and fatter. ;)

SmallFairy
04-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Artur Dmitriev used to be reeeeeeally handsome, I don't care if he's fat now!!

And I too have a secret crush on Dai, he's so totally cool in every way!

And Kozuka is adorable, like a cupcake, I want to eat him, he's so sweet! (though he looks like a ten year old9

And his coach Sato is adorable too! I want to marry him as well!

duane
04-21-2011, 02:43 AM
For a moment i thought with that ponytail that was Steven Segal out there on the ice. :lol:
Come on now, that was mean...and SO true!! :lol::lol:

shine
04-21-2011, 02:46 AM
LOL, I don't know what happened to him and Oleg Ovsianikov !
I don't know either. Oleg used to be so handsome :wuzrobbed