PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most good-looking man in figure skating world??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

shine
04-15-2011, 07:48 AM
:scream:
I really don't like the way he is looking on the video. :eek:
:rofl: Let's just say, I prefer watching him dance on the ice.

With all due respect, I don't think Weir is in the same category of "pretty" as Ilia. :swoon: I think Weir is more girlish pretty while Ilia is more...er...beautiful? IDK, but I must say both men's eyes are absolutely stunning. :swoon::swoon:

Yeah I agree. I will never see the appeal of Weir. He does have very delicate features, but I just can't really enjoy looking at him as a whole.
Kulik is beautiful, in a totally masculine way :hat1:

Willowway
04-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Earlier in this thread a poster (with whom I agree!) said Kulik and Margaglio. I have to share a moment in 1998, at our first official Krew function, a reception after a show in Marlborough, MA both Ilia and Maury were actually in the same room at the same time. We were all new to Ilia and Ilia, in person, was new to us so as we were all trying desperately to actually put whole sentences together in front of him (believe me, it wasn't easy!). Maurizio and Barbara (who were skating in the same show and were invited to the private Krew party by Ilia) walked into the room. One look at Maury and all the air was sucked out the room by 35 plus females catching their breath collectively. It was a stunning moment. Maury was wearing glasses (which he does off ice), his hair was a little messy and all I could think was "this is what those ancient Roman sculptors were sculpting." I've never seen a more classically beautiful man and he is more beauitful off the ice than on (and that's saying something!) And then I looked toward Ilia...oh my...it was just a multitude of masculine riches up close that evening.

loulou
04-15-2011, 12:51 PM
It's funny, I KNOW Joubert is handsome but for some reason, I don't find him attractive.

Brian fits the definition of handsome

It's funny: for some reason I don't know why Joubert fits the definition of handsome for so many people. I have yet to see how someone whose body proportions are off, can defined handsome.

It's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insaaaaane...

OnyxRose81
04-15-2011, 03:56 PM
I never would have realized we needed a poll. John Zimmerman.

pinky166
04-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Watch starting at 13:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbA3MrfQBwY

Cartoon Lambiel is pretty cute ;)

skateboy
04-16-2011, 05:49 AM
I've always thought the male half of Zhang & Zhang has a killer body. His face isn't anything special but the physique...:grope: Those thighs, those shoulders, that back...

Those pecs, those biceps, those triceps... :grope:

miffy
04-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Yagudin, Joubert, PPT, PJZ, John Kerr, Gwendal P, Takahashi, Sandhu... so many to choose from... :swoon: I can't believe I forgot Brent Bommentre - he is adorable... :o

stevlin
04-16-2011, 10:15 PM
I have to say the most handsome are Brian Joubert and Jeffrey Buttle. Also love Andrew Poje.

duane
04-17-2011, 03:17 AM
David Pelletier and Artur Dmitriev.

mtnskater
04-17-2011, 07:30 PM
John Zimmerman bar none!:rollin:

os168
04-18-2011, 02:03 AM
:lol:

This is about the most shallow thread I have ever seen on this forum
(..and I am secretly loving it! :rollin:)

Having just witnessed the Stephane Lambiel vid, perhaps we should create a thread Who's the 'sexiest man' in figure skating world, because 'good looking', 'hot/sexy' and 'beautiful' are quite different things according to my emm...connoisseurship *ahem*.

(And yes it is still John Zimmerman concerning the best looking department. How many guys can you say is better looking than Jon Bon Jovi? And naturally looks like coming out of a model shoot)

http://web.icenetwork.com/images/2008/10/30/tcJ9ijeq.jpg

SmallFairy
04-18-2011, 07:46 AM
John Zimmerman (and Jon Bon Jovi!!) My two crushes lol

I have to add Anton, and also Maxim Marinin, those two are how men should be. I'll never forget Maxims way of treating a lady (that would be me lol again), his quiet, elegant appearence, they way he looked at me, his calm voice, the way he moved....awwwww bless, that's how to act when approached by fans. He made me feel so special, and add that he was dead handsome in his dark suit as well!!

I've never met John Zimmerman in person, but I bet he's an even better treat in real life, though I go bananas just watching him on tv... those leather "shine on your crazy diamond" pants...oh dear!!

briancoogaert
04-18-2011, 12:08 PM
David Pelletier and Artur Dmitriev.
Which one ? the old or his son ?
Because the father is now really fat ! lol

Artifice
04-18-2011, 01:40 PM
John Zimmerman, Tomas Verner, Maurizio Margaglio (despite his terrible skating skills and his macho man look ! lol), Alexei Yagudin, Sergeď Ponomarenko, and many other I forget.

robinhood
04-18-2011, 03:19 PM
I blush with most of the pair skaters: Trankov, Enbert, (as-)Szolkowy:hat1:, Smirnov, Tong...it's like the male swimmers: they're perfectly built to be adored:lol:
2 dancers above all: Fabian:cool::cool:(sex on skates) and Andrew Poje!
Amongst the total cute guys, Verner, Kozuka, Javi...unretire Lambiel again:D and Chan!:cold:
but my platonic love, the one he should be my boyfriend because I believe we're destined to each other:rofl: because of his personality, because the way he skates, because the way he rocks and dances:cool: and above all, because of his awesome HAIR:swoon: is Daisuke Takahashi!!:rollin: Marry me, Dai!!!