PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most good-looking man in figure skating world??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

paskatefan
04-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Terry Gannon?

Love the mention of Terry in this thread! :)

alhrayth
04-11-2011, 02:12 PM
John Zimmerman, obviously. :swoon:
Though... those pics upthread of Stéphane were pretty interesting...:smokin:

lily
04-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Yeah, that was a bit strange. :shuffle:

Not so much :lol: Here is he dancing again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxHNweVNKSw

coffish
04-12-2011, 11:40 AM
1. Zimmerman
2. Kulik
3. Lambiel

ryanbfan
04-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Sorry-never thought of him in that way. I don't think he's sexy at all. In fact, quite the opposite, but that's just me.

Hey, you and me both. The chili bowl haircut doesn't do it for me.

AndyWarhol
04-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Kulik and Weir.

I like pretty boys...

pinky166
04-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Kulik and Weir.

I like pretty boys...

Lambiel is the ultimate pretty boy. He looks like a Jonas Brother :P ...

Nan
04-13-2011, 05:21 PM
I know there are probably more, but for me, it's Peter Tchernyshev, Alexei Yagudin, Brian Joubert, Anton Sikharulidze, Povilas Vanagas and John Zimmerman.

Vash01
04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Totally agree! I saw him in Stars on Ice up close, and I couldn't believe how much better looking he is in person than on TV. He's GORGEOUS. Or, he was. Hope he still is.

That too. Long ago in Sun Valley I had the opportunity to meet him (Anton Sikharulidze) after the performances. I handed him some roses and he signed an autograph for me. I could not believe how handsome he was. I forgot what to say to him. All I could muster was "Your skating was beautiful". :lol:

FigureSpins
04-14-2011, 12:25 AM
This thread needs a poll now that we have most of the options.

LilJen
04-14-2011, 01:03 AM

April 1, 2012, thread: Didn't you know that Stephane Lambiel taught Patrick Swayze everything he knew for the film "Dirty Dancing"? Stephane made him train for 6 hours a day for 2 months to learn those sexy moves.

Made4Dancin
04-14-2011, 02:53 AM
This thread needs a poll now that we have most of the options.Kinda looks like it's a dead heat between Joubert and Zimmerman.

I'd love to be the meat in that sandwich. :swoon:

briancoogaert
04-14-2011, 10:39 AM
:scream:
I really don't like the way he is looking on the video. :eek:

misskarne
04-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Kulik and Weir.

I like pretty boys...

With all due respect, I don't think Weir is in the same category of "pretty" as Ilia. :swoon: I think Weir is more girlish pretty while Ilia is more...er...beautiful? IDK, but I must say both men's eyes are absolutely stunning. :swoon::swoon:

This thread needs a poll now that we have most of the options.

I don't think it actually needs a poll - I like that people are just expressing their opinions. I've certainly found a lot of good-looking guys in this thread ;)

Nan
04-14-2011, 04:49 PM
That too. Long ago in Sun Valley I had the opportunity to meet him (Anton Sikharulidze) after the performances. I handed him some roses and he signed an autograph for me. I could not believe how handsome he was. I forgot what to say to him. All I could muster was "Your skating was beautiful". :lol:

My husband has gone to one skating event with me. We attended Stars on Ice together several years ago and sat on the ice. At the end, he got to shake Anton's hand and the whole trip home, he kept talking about "Anton, my buddy." :lol:

(I expected him to be taller. ;) )