PDA

View Full Version : Is Sasha Cohen Going To Go To College?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

IceAlisa
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Most of us actually have to be constantly learning to keep our professional status active, licenses valid, etc...

Yup. Le sigh. Those continued ed classes are a constant in many people's lives.

Sasha'sSpins
04-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I once met a 54 year old medical student. Just saying.

Over the years I've seen some news footage of same-and even older students! Quite inspiring imo. :cool: I went back to college myself (just for fun this time around) to take some Liberal Arts courses. I had a blast.

Sasha was accepted to the Paul McGhee Division of NYU. It is specifically for adult students.

http://www.scps.nyu.edu/areas-of-study/mcghee/

Very cool!:cool:

Congrats and the best of luck in this new endeavor Sasha!:kickass::cheer::cheer2:

iarispiralllyof
04-04-2011, 06:41 PM
I think it would be really hard to be a 27-year-old freshman at NYU. The New School would be better, imo.

it's really not a big deal imo. she looks 12 lol

jenny12
04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
it's really not a big deal imo.

Yeah, I remember when I was a freshman in college (I went to a large school in the middle of a big city like NYU), my lab partner in my bio class was 60 years old. She was someone who worked all her life and never had a chance to go to college until later in life. Of course, I can't speak for everyone, but no one in our class treated her differently and I loved working with her. I don't see age being a big deal for Sasha, especially as many are saying, she looks so young anyway.

Lanie
04-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Congrats to Sasha!