PDA

View Full Version : My new home is finished!

Pages : 1 [2]

barbk
04-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Lovely. May you have many happy years there.

The Village Idiot
04-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Congratulations!!! So happy it finally happened!

soxxy
04-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Congratulations! I remember your early posts about it, as well.

Aussie Willy
04-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Congrats, it looks very nice! Have you done all your furniture shopping and such? I know that building a house is a nightmare and never goes as planned so congrats for making it through, it seems you had an even tougher time and longer wait than most! Now you can enjoy the fun of picking out furniture and all that good stuff!
Thank you to everyone for your lovely words. I am very touched. Life is just currently very stressful at the moment (including stuff at work). I will see if I can get some photos posted online soon so I can show you pictures.

I do have most of my furniture. The main thing I probably just need is a new fridge as my other one has been in storage for months and hasn't been used at all. I am not sure what condition it is going to be in. And I do want to replace my washing machine and buy a front loader instead of the top loader that I already have.

I have already brought a new funky set of drawers for my bedroom.

Colour scheme hints already - I do have red sofas and curtains to match!

The cat may also be able to go outside again as living here at mum's there are so many native birds I dare not let him out due to him killing them. But as I have a courtyard type backyard with a high fence around it my plan is to cat proof it so that I can let him out so he doesn't go traipsing around the neighbourhood.

DFJ
04-02-2011, 12:21 AM
A beautiful new home for a responsible pet owner! Good for you. Congratulations!