Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

dots
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
FSU is the Vogue of figure skating world :P

or the trashy gossip magazine ...if you read The Trash Can :shuffle:

:swoon:

lurvylurker
04-02-2011, 05:27 PM
I've been here around ten years, mostly as a lurker except on some off-topic threads, and I hardly ever miss a day. What little I know about skating I've learned here. Actually, I learn something new about something nearly every day. I'm always telling people stuff I've read on "my skating forum." I'm continually amazed by the wide array of interests and abilities of the posters here, as well as their intelligence, kindness and their genuine concern for people and issues much more important than skating. Plus, I laugh out loud a lot here. Thank you, Sharpie! :)

This. Exactly.

Thanks Sharpie!!

Japanfan
04-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Most of the traffic originates from (in order) the United States, Canada, Japan, the U.K. and South Korea.

Do we have more posters from Japan, the U.K and South Korea than from Europe? And most from the U.K in terms of Europe?

I can see Japan, possibly, but didn't know we had so many posters from the U.K and Europe.

Screenie
04-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Awesome!!

Prancer
04-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Do we have more posters from Japan, the U.K and South Korea than from Europe?

Since Europe is made up of several countries and stats are done by country rather than continent, the statistics are unlikely to reveal any such comparison.

jbjanderson
04-04-2011, 03:38 AM
About time FSU got it's due! :smokin:

FSU is the encyclopedia of the Skating world. :P

yes to this!!! I also rarely go a day without visiting. Love this place most of all my bookmarks ;)

mysticchic
04-04-2011, 06:55 AM
This is my favorite website! Well done Sharpie and PJ!! PJ you should have figured out some way to add voidy to the blog..lol

Mariko88
04-18-2011, 04:21 PM
We're famous :encore:

or Infamous!