PDA

View Full Version : Kerrs out of Worlds :(

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

houston
03-30-2011, 10:04 PM
All her friends and supporters will be glad to know Sinead came through her surgery smoothly this evening and is well and looking great. She thanks everyone for their good wishes and will be back on the ice as soon as it is sensible. There was a good article and photo in The Herald today by Neil Drysdale who has covered their careers from the beginning.

maggylyn
03-30-2011, 10:24 PM
All her friends and supporters will be glad to know Sinead came through her surgery smoothly this evening and is well and looking great. She thanks everyone for their good wishes and will be back on the ice as soon as it is sensible. There was a good article and photo in The Herald today by Neil Drysdale who has covered their careers from the beginning.

Thank you for the update.
So glad to hear she's doing well.

julieann
03-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Happy to hear she is doing well :)

Asli
03-31-2011, 12:01 AM
I hope she recovers and they reconsider coming back for one more season. Finishing their career at home would be great.

The Kerrs have had home-town reception wherever they have skated! :cheer2:
They have been crowd favorites everywhere!

IMO ending their career with another medal at the Euros is really good, especially considering they were already injured this season. Probably it is smart to end a career when the body has been saying "stop!" for a while.

I hope Sinead recovers quickly and I'm sure audiences everywhere would be delighted to watch them in shows! :)

GoldenMichelle
03-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Since hearing about her injury last week I was sure they would withdraw, but I was still holding out hope. :( So sad that they won't be there.

shah
03-31-2011, 11:05 AM
:fragile:
keep on hoping they'll reconsider for Sheffield :(...and that the shoulder gets well asap!

mia joy
03-31-2011, 12:37 PM
:( :( :(
The Kerrs were always a ray of sunshine at every competition. I have never met nicer, more open to public and happy with being on the ice skaters than these two. I really associate them with light, happiness and all the positive emotions possible. They will leave an empty space in ice dancing and I don't think anyone will be able to fill it soon.

If there is a slight chance they would reconsider competing in Sheffield, I'm gonna hold on to it. In the meantime, I wish Sinead a speedy recovery and thank them for all wonderful moments they ensured us with :)

skatepixie
03-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Glad to hear she's doing well.

And here's hoping it isnt really the end for them. :(

Celine82
03-31-2011, 01:31 PM
So that means that Bern was both Fede & Massi's AND Sinead & John's last competition? Bummer. :( Now I'm even happier that I went and got to cheer for them one last time. Both teams were among my favorites for years - gosh, it seems that they've been around forever!

I'll keep fond memories of the fab' Scots, they were always a joy to watch. The Scottish OD was a highlight of their career and one that I'm sure many will remember.

Thanks for all the good memories, Sinead & John, and I hope to see you again in shows! :)

Simone411
03-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the update. Good to know Sinead came through the surgery okay and is well. :)

Natasha Miller
03-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Oh man. I was really hoping to see them. Wishing Sinead a speedy recovery.