PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

judiz
03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Did anyone watch Make it or Break it last night? A few ??? for me, since when does anyone from the gymnastics association (or whatever they call it on MIOBI) care about Emily's living arrangements? They didn't care last year when their electricity was cut off or they had no money to pay their phone bill and now it's "poor Emily has to sleep in the living room?" What's with Carter turning his back on the Rock? I understand he's mad at Lauren but what did Emily or Payson ever do to him and I thought he still loved Kaylie?

Garden Kitty
03-29-2011, 04:19 PM
I taped it, but haven't watched it yet. But I'm glad it's back!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
I watched.

Kaylie's storyline is going really well. I like that things aren't going to be wrapped up all nice and easy right away.

The whole dance scene with Carter/Kelly and Lauren/Max was just cringeworthy, but oh so hilarious.

Max/Payson has some potential (I still want Sasha/Payson, but Payson deserves a romance with a guy her own age for now). I just hope they don't drag out a Payson/Max/Lauren triangle. I already hate Lauren. She screws with Payson and I'll be rooting for the character's demise.

Speaking of Lauren, can you believe she had the audacity to try to pin the whole tape thing on Kaylie? Good gods, she just has no remorse. There better be a comeuppance for her this season. And not just a slap on the wrist. I'm talking real consequences.

I almost didn't recognize Austin with that hairstyle.

I find the whole Emily arrest storyline a little odd. Any pharmacy would've sold Emily 2 pills to tide her brother over until he could get medical help. Hell, my pharmacy professor said that a lot of times, the places he's worked wouldn't even charge in a circumstance where someone is on the verge of having a seizure.

michiruwater
03-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I'd be fine if Lauren died. Really. It would make the show more watchable. There is nothing likable or redeemable about her.

judiz
03-29-2011, 10:49 PM
I find the whole Emily arrest storyline a little odd. Any pharmacy would've sold Emily 2 pills to tide her brother over until he could get medical help. Hell, my pharmacy professor said that a lot of times, the places he's worked wouldn't even charge in a circumstance where someone is on the verge of having a seizure.

I thought it was strange that the pharmacist didn't tell Emily to call an ambulance and take Brian to the hospital for treatment.

Hannahclear
03-29-2011, 11:01 PM
I have to watch it on Hulu tonight! I'm so excited for my favorite brainless escape!

dramagrrl
03-29-2011, 11:15 PM
I'd be fine if Lauren died. Really. It would make the show more watchable. There is nothing likable or redeemable about her.
Ditto. Unfortunately, spoilers for the next five episodes have her getting away with a lot more nonsense with absolutely no consequences of any kind.

genevieve
04-03-2011, 06:07 AM
finally watched - yes, the Lauren/Max-Carter/Kelly dance off was totally cringeworthy, but in the best possible way :lol:

Digging the Max/Payson stuff. Pay deserves a boyfriend! and no way is Sasha really leaving :drama:

Lauren is....the same Lauren :blah: still battling with her inherent awfulness and occasional moments of clarity to generate sympathy, and then right back to her worthless horrid self again, sigh.

Kelly Parker and her Bjork mini-buns :revenge:

oh, and if anyone was thinking of heading to wikipedia to refresh their memory, be warned that a LOT of what's happening this season is already listed :rolleyes:

Garden Kitty
04-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I forget why Carter is so mad at the Rock

judiz
04-03-2011, 05:22 PM
I forget why Carter is so mad at the Rock

Not so much mad at the Rock but mad at Lauren, guess he's unable to continue training in same gym as her after all her nonsense.

Theatregirl1122
04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Not so much mad at the Rock but mad at Lauren, guess he's unable to continue training in same gym as her after all her nonsense.

I'd forgotten whatever their blow up was.

bek
04-04-2011, 04:52 AM
I wish they'd dump Lauren and have Kelly Parker take her place. Kelly's way more likeable bad girl.

judiz
04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
I'd forgotten whatever their blow up was.

I think the final straw was stealing Emily's floor choreography or constantly throwing Kaylie and Austin in his face.

michiruwater
04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I think it was Emily's floor choreography specifically, now that you mention it.

Not that it made any sense that Carter would want to be with Lauren anyway. The actors had 0 chemistry.

genevieve
04-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Carter doesn't really have chemistry with anyone. In fact, of all the gymnasts, Emily is the only one who has chemistry - with Razor, with Damon, with Kaylie's brother, with Austin...Payson better not let Max spend any time with her or he'll be under her spell too!