PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Susan1
04-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Payson's new boy is cute. He looks a lot like last year's Glee Project co-winner Samuel Larsen - I even looked it up in case :lol:

The other guy, the one Lauren was trying to set Payson up with, used to be on All My Children. Can't think of his name, without looking it up.

Theatregirl1122
04-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Some how I actually feel bad for Lauren now.

How were they down to 6 girls? Did they only invite 6 of them to dinner or did I miss several cuts? If trials haven't happened yet, wtf are they all doing there?

Spareoom
04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Um, if she has hairy forearms, how is a SLEEVELESS leo better than one with *some* coverage?!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
04-10-2012, 05:54 AM
And of course, Lauren doesn't get any real comeuppance. :rolleyes:

Payson is waaaaayyyyy to forgiving.

Theatregirl1122
04-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Um, if she has hairy forearms, how is a SLEEVELESS leo better than one with *some* coverage?!

She's not embarrassed of her forearms. Her arm hair gets caught in the tight 3/4 sleeves. Lol.

loulou
04-11-2012, 11:28 PM
If trials haven't happened yet, wtf are they all doing there?

I don't know how they write scripts and end up so derailed. They could probably get advice for free if they hit a gym, or the net.
Like when you watch movies on figure skating, and the star athlete carries the skates around in guards.

I have to say though, I made peace with that, and now I'm zen.

Now we have Jordan in the scrappy Emily role (and I laughed when we saw the bunny - that was not where I thought they were going with it!)

I thought she was either nuts, talking to herself, or she had a dog. And I was leaning toward she being crazy.

The rabbit was surprising, and made the show even less credible - unless a rabbit stays by you in a bag, I don't know, I think rabbits are cute by I don't dig their companionship.

mkats
04-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Aww, I really enjoyed this last episode. My favorite part was when all the girls were arguing and Wendy went "I can bake cookies!" and all five of them yelled "SHUT UP" at the same time :lol:

Would also like to know where the rest of the girls went, though, but sensibility has never been this show's strong suit :rofl:

Hannahclear
04-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Would also like to know where the rest of the girls went, though, but sensibility has never been this show's strong suit :rofl:

We like it that way! :lol: Loved the epi. Love the whole trainwreck of a series. I will miss it when it's gone.

genevieve
04-12-2012, 06:05 PM
there are plenty of other redshirt girls still in the gym who were doing level 1 gymnastics moves and hilariously skittering away in fear when coach and Marcus were walking around....but somehow they didn't get the invite to the coach's house :drama:

It bugs me more that the show acknowledges that there are male gymnasts and yet we almost never see them! In S1 they did have the boy/girl faceoff, but since then? the guys don't even participate in the competitions!

The whole "you don't know how to train girls...they're girls! They need to be coddled and encouraged and patted on the head because they are emotional creatures who don't respond well to harshness!!" was beyond :rolleyes: I'm surprised Mrs Coach didn't tell him to take them shopping for shoes as part of their training. :wall:

The whole Lauren thing....Lauren HAS finally grown up some. Maybe because she's now away from living with daddy? I kind of thought, why bother bringing up the video thing now, it was so long ago, but it did hammer home just how far Lauren has come - and all of them. But I'm a little disappointed about the "who's the mole" storyline....I've been convinced it can't be Jordan, just because Kelly Parker has been too insistent about it and everyone just bought it without question. But now it looks like Jordan is kind of a tattletale, so maye it is her...my money was on Gracie "Wendy" Gold.

And really, if you're going to bring up that video tape, I demand some Ellen Beals screen time, dammit!

Theatregirl1122
04-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Anyone else annoyed that Jordan's "skill" is named after her FIRST name?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
04-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Anyone else annoyed that Jordan's "skill" is named after her FIRST name?

Yes, totally.

You know, Payson has been my fave since the beginning, but she's really been irritating me this season. I'd rather Kelly have made it than her.

Probably hypocritical of me considering how much I've complained about Lauren, but I kinda love how Wendy has been playing everyone.

mkats
04-24-2012, 11:58 PM
I really thought that at the end, Kaylie would bring up the fact that for all the screaming and yelling Lauren was doing about Payson ruining her dream, she almost ruined Payson's with that tape.

Hannahclear
04-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Love the Sinister Cupcake Girl! Such potential for bad storylines/drama there.

Anyone care to guess how they'll get Lauren to the Olympics? Will Jordan be struck by lightning? Will Cupcake overdose on pixisticks?

Theatregirl1122
04-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Well, if they still have 6 gymnasts per team in their imaginary world, they can have all three rock girls, cupcake, and Jordan.

ross_hy
04-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Well, if they still have 6 gymnasts per team in their imaginary world, they can have all three rock girls, cupcake, and Jordan.

I bet some kind of scandal (with Wendy, perhaps?) knocks somebody off the team and Lauren steps in as an alternate.

I didn't know the series was ending in just 3 weeks! According to their creator's tweets (@hollybsorensen), they're at least hoping for a wrap-up movie. Say it ain't so, ABC Family! You cancel this, but keep the increasingly ridiculous Secret Life?