PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

Cloudy_Gumdrops
03-27-2012, 05:04 AM
I think we'll see Kelly Parker later on. I saw some pictures of her with Kaylie.

Sasha gave Payson the medal back! I'm such a hopeless shipper.

I do wonder what's wrong with Lauren. My first thought was diabetes, but I don't know.

I like new coach dude. He's strict and no nonsense. I also like the junior champ.

Did they really have to name the new girl Jordan?

pollyanna
03-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Still watching, but will also be a few days behind.

Can't wait to see Kelly Parker's mom again. Evil, but hilarious.

ross_hy
03-28-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm so glad this show is back. It's so far from reality, I'm sure, but it doesn't bother me.

By the way, what was up with Sasha's hair??

mkats
03-28-2012, 02:28 AM
While Jordan kept going on about this arrangement being temporary I kept waiting for them to play Carly Patterson's "Temporary Life" :lol:

judiz
03-28-2012, 02:47 AM
I'm so glad this show is back. It's so far from reality, I'm sure, but it doesn't bother me.

Neil Jackson (Sasha) just finished filming two movies and a tv series, guess his hair was cut and styled for those.

Theatregirl1122
03-28-2012, 02:53 AM

I don't know, but it was irritating.

genevieve
03-30-2012, 06:25 AM
aw, I knew there would be big changes, but I'm gonna miss Summer and Kim Keeler and especially Chloe Kmetko :wuzrobbed
Now we have Jordan in the scrappy Emily role (and I laughed when we saw the bunny - that was not where I thought they were going with it!), and perky annoying Gracie Gold junior champ girl. She's hilarious, but I have to say that the Rock girls look a lot more like the ages of the actresses next to her :shuffle:

I do hold out hope that we will see Kelly Parker and her eville mom again :P

Not sure I like the new coach. His acting is wooden, even by ABC Family standards.

SASHA'S HAIR!!! :scream:

and Lauren's flips up onto the roof? Priceless.

victoriaheidi
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
aw, I knew there would be big changes, but I'm gonna miss Summer and Kim Keeler and especially Chloe Kmetko :wuzrobbed
Now we have Jordan in the scrappy Emily role (and I laughed when we saw the bunny - that was not where I thought they were going with it!), and perky annoying Gracie Gold junior champ girl. She's hilarious, but I have to say that the Rock girls look a lot more like the ages of the actresses next to her :shuffle:

I do hold out hope that we will see Kelly Parker and her eville mom again :P

Not sure I like the new coach. His acting is wooden, even by ABC Family standards.

SASHA'S HAIR!!! :scream:

and Lauren's flips up onto the roof? Priceless.

Everything in here, plus:

1. What is wrong with Lauren? It's so out of left field.
2. My first thought with the junior girl was also Gracie Gold, haha. In fact, she said something like, "I have a higher D-score than anyone already in seniors" and I was like, "OMG Gracie Gold."
3. I don't like this new setting. And the jacket-burning pissed me off so much. How is that constructive?
4. Not into Jordan yet.

Theatregirl1122
04-03-2012, 02:24 AM
"You think this is stressful! The big O is stressful!"

Man, I think they're doing it wrong.

dramagrrl
04-03-2012, 04:29 AM
This show loses at least half its hilarious awesomeness without Sasha Belov.

victoriaheidi
04-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok, the thing that bothers me right now is how unrealistic a lot of this is (athletically speaking). Although my friends and I all agree that the 8-week camp seems like fun (aside from the coach), it's not really realistic at all. It's like the American Idol Olympics or something.

Also, that scene with Lauren trying to find Payson a date was one of the best scenes they've done in a few seasons.

mkats
04-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Am I the only one thought the head coach and the nutritionist were having an affair (from the first episode?)

genevieve
04-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Am I the only one thought the head coach and the nutritionist were having an affair (from the first episode?)

I'm pretty sure that was deliberate.

I missed why Kaylie hates 3/4 sleeves - something about her wrist?

Not used to seeing this new, underperforming and insecure Kelly Parker "KP". I guess Gracie "Wendy" Gold is filling her former devious-wunderkind role, but I simply can't believe she's left all the scheming behind.

Payson's new boy is cute. He looks a lot like last year's Glee Project co-winner Samuel Larsen - I even looked it up in case :lol:

mkats
04-06-2012, 06:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that was deliberate.

I missed why Kaylie hates 3/4 sleeves - something about her wrist?

But then there was a scene where she's trying to get him to eat something, and she says something like "I can't believe I'm a nutritionist and I can't get my own husband to eat" - so I thought they were married. Maybe I'm just lost :confused:

Kaylie has hairy forearms, that's why she doesn't like the 3/4 sleeves.

genevieve
04-06-2012, 07:49 AM
But then there was a scene where she's trying to get him to eat something, and she says something like "I can't believe I'm a nutritionist and I can't get my own husband to eat" - so I thought they were married. Maybe I'm just lost :confused:

they are married - but TPTB deliberately set it up so you'd think at first that they were having an affair. I think they're looking to show the difference between this coach/gym and the Rock.

thanks about the 3/4 sleeves - makes sense :lol: