PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Theatregirl1122
04-26-2011, 02:58 AM
Is it a sign of how tired I am of ABC family's BS that, when I saw Emily getting an Ultrasound in the previews, I was praying she had cancer?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
04-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Yay, Sasha's back!

I continue to like Kaylie/Damon. Too bad nothing will ever come of it because of Emily being pregnant. I'd rather have Kaylie/Austin anyway.

Ivanka isn't a Russian name is it? I thought it was like, Czech or something?

The Kim and Steve scenes were nice. Steve actually seemed likable for once.

Garden Kitty
04-26-2011, 03:19 AM
Did anyone see Kaylie in a small part on Castle a few weeks ago? She played a swimmer's ex-girlfriend with a heavy Brooklyn accent. The guy who played the first coach who had the affair with Kaylie's mom was also in the episode as a swim coach.

dramagrrl
04-26-2011, 04:10 AM
Having Sasha back immediately elevated this episode above the lameness of the last few. Now that he's back, I hope we never have to see Darby again. (Also, I :lol: at how this show continuously throws in unintentional Sasha/Payson 'ship moments, like Lauren continuously referring to him as Payson's boyfriend, Sasha waking Payson up in the middle of the night when he comes back from Romania, etc. So inappropriate, yet so hilarious.)

Stormy
04-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Yay, Sasha's back!

The Kim and Steve scenes were nice. Steve actually seemed likable for once.

I liked the Kim and Steve scenes too. I think Steve feels really bad about what Lauren did that he's being extra nice to Payson's family.

And YAY, Sasha's back!

Hannahclear
04-27-2011, 01:38 AM
This episode was all kinds of awesome. There was a lot of snorting on my part with that ending. :rofl:

mkats
04-28-2011, 01:25 AM
I liked this episode!

Curious: have we heard from/seen Payson's sister in ages? I like how she randomly appears whenever she's useful, then disappears for months. :lol:

genevieve
04-29-2011, 05:30 AM
Curious: have we heard from/seen Payson's sister in ages? I like how she randomly appears whenever she's useful, then disappears for months. :lol:
I think she's hanging out with Emily's brother.

OMG the drrrrrrrrrrrama of this episode! :lol: So much was laughable, but my favorite moment was that they bothered to show a screen at the Big Meet that says Tabulating Scores... :lol:

Emily is irking me, and she's usually my favorite. She dumps Damon "for good" because he let Kaylie sing a song with him?!? And then the poor dear has to learn she's pregnant from some Hungarian head coach while being accompanied with her former new again coach. I guess they don't have HIPPA laws there. At least now we don't have to see Chelsea Hobbs slouching around in the baggiest gymnasticswear ever invented anymore. BTW, didn't Emily and Damon sleep together like 2 weeks ago max? that's some mighty refined pee test they've got going on in Hungary.

When the girls made their ridiculous escape from Darby in the airport, all I could think about was how gross sliding yourself under a bathroom stall door in an airport would be :scream:.

I did like the scenes with Steve and Kim, and am wondering when he's gonna let the cat out of the bag about Lauren sending that video. You know it's going to come out eventually...

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-03-2011, 02:56 AM
:rofl: The way they were talking about Emily, you'd think she was dead.

judiz
05-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Chelsea Hobbs, who plays Emily gave birth to a girl last week. I wonder if and how they will have Emily return?

Stormy
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Chelsea Hobbs, who plays Emily gave birth to a girl last week. I wonder if and how they will have Emily return?

She Tweeted she had a boy. She already had a girl. http://twitter.com/#!/chelseahobbs

judiz
05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Sorry, thought I read another girl

Hannahclear
05-04-2011, 12:40 AM
So is Chelsea coming back? If so, how? TV miscarriage?

judiz
05-04-2011, 12:33 PM
I assume she's returning next season but can't imagine how they will do it, she can't raise the baby and train for the Olympics and Chloe can't afford to stay home and take care of the baby.

Stormy
05-04-2011, 04:22 PM
From what I've read, for the rest of the season Emily isn't really around, so I'm curious now how they will write her for next season.