PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

victoriaheidi
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm just mad that Kelly Parker is gone but we have Wendy and Jordyn.

Amen! Jordan could have been a really great character, but she's quite one-dimensional.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Ugh, I would've preferred none of them making it to all of them making it. Ridiculous. :rolleyes: Lauren should have been done once they found out about the heart condition.

And the whole Sasha/Summer thing. Sorry, I'll never buy it.

Probably just me, but I've found Payson to be insufferable the whole season.

judiz
05-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Agreed, the writers ruined Payson's character by making her interested in boys when she was always the one who said gymnastics first, social life later.

loulou
05-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Sure it's pretty soon to get all the story lines resolved.
We've got a perv, a crazy kid, a heart surgery, a former anorexian who'll be falsely accused of doping, and an olympic line up to clear out.

Aaaand, they managed to get it all done in 43 minutes of, well, not heaven.

Throughout, the final episode was decent, compared to some that we've had in the past. I liked they all made the olympic team - it's happy ending, the show was cheesy, it's fine.

I would have wanted to see them at the olympics, but I guess that would have been too many characters, and too many stunts for their budget.

-- Have you seen the ad, this show Bun Heads, premiering on ABC June 11, I think? Is that ballet, will we be seeing points that last two years? I'll go check it out.

victoriaheidi
05-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Eh, I liked most of the final episode, but after following this for 3 years, I wanted to know how the Olympics turned out (I could have told you 3 years ago that they were all going. I assumed Emily was, too).

mkats
05-16-2012, 01:38 AM
OMG, that was seriously the cheesiest thing I have EVER watched. :rofl:

Hannahclear
05-16-2012, 01:56 AM
I demand a cheesy Olympics movie. It will be 2 hrs long and it was be fabulous.

I cannot believe that tripe Secret Life is still on the air, while this show is cut a good two months before it's appropriate end date!

I want to see Emily!

:mad:

Flatfoote
05-16-2012, 05:15 AM
Speaking of cheesy. Didn't you just love all the "whoosh whoosh whoosh" whipping type sounds every time the girls did a summersault or something?

jbjanderson
05-17-2012, 01:26 AM
ummmm. . . I liked Payson's Swan Lake a lot better than that Tango thing. :slinkaway

Theatregirl1122
05-17-2012, 06:22 AM
Yeah, I spent the whole time trying to figure out if I was really supposed to be blown out of the water.

loulou
05-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Maybe all of you already noted, but the actress who plays Payson must have taken ballet classes at some point: she can do the splits, has good hamstring flexibility, and in the penultimate episode - I think it was the penultimate - she did a couple of fouettes.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Maybe all of you already noted, but the actress who plays Payson must have taken ballet classes at some point: she can do the splits, has good hamstring flexibility, and in the penultimate episode - I think it was the penultimate - she did a couple of fouettes.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she's been dancing ballet since she was very young.

genevieve
05-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Aw, I thought that was a great ending, even with the whiplash I endured from all those loose ends being wrapped into a tidy bow. Well....a great ending as long as we get our 2-hr Olympic movie!!!!!!!!!!!

My only complaints:
- wanted to see the public announcement about Wendy being disqualified :EVILLE:
- it was awesome to see Sasha again and (almost) all the parents, but the Summer/Pasha kiss? Hilariously irrelevant :rofl:
- the NGO calls in the big guns and STILL no Ellen Beals?!?! :drama:
- I want to see Emily again!!!! :wuzrobbed

I would totally watch a MIOBI: Next Generation in a couple years, sigh.

Hannahclear
05-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Is there any confirmation about this movie?

michiruwater
05-18-2012, 04:21 PM
No, and I don't believe they will do one.