PDA

View Full Version : Make it or Break it returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Bonita
05-04-2012, 01:02 AM
:confused: they've been dating for several episodes, and the girls all talk about having been there for months. I don't think she barely knows the guy, and I'm actually pleased that ABC Family presents a pretty normal teen/late-teen transition in a somewhat realistic and non-preachy way (and yes, including the consequences as we saw last season)

Oh god, that better NOT be where they're going with it :wall:

I know it's realistic for today and I find that sad. I dated my first guy for two years before we did the tent thing.

Also what kind of birth control is reliable enough to risk your dream - none!

michiruwater
05-04-2012, 04:31 AM
It's not just realistic for today :lol: It's realistic period.

loulou
05-08-2012, 01:46 PM
We were missing the perv, weren't we?

Susan1
05-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Can somebody tell me what happened Monday night? My DVR deleted my recording that I was going to watch this weekend to make room for 3 more hours of All My Children (stupid Soapnet). I know next Monday is the finale. I'll have to watch it in real time.

judiz
05-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Wendy went to the nurse and got a list of banned OTC medications. She then bought cold pills, crushed them up and put them in Kaylee's drink. Jordsn told Kaylee that their former coach molested her at gymnastics camp and she distanced herself from Kaylee to protect her. Payson found out that if she makes the Olympic team she will be the anchor, she is upset because she said anchors never medal. Lauren had her procedure but has not recovered enough to return to training.

Theatregirl1122
05-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Can somebody tell me what happened Monday night? My DVR deleted my recording that I was going to watch this weekend to make room for 3 more hours of All My Children (stupid Soapnet). I know next Monday is the finale. I'll have to watch it in real time.

ABC family also has the full episodes online for free.

genevieve
05-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Payson found out that if she makes the Olympic team she will be the anchor, she is upset because she said anchors never medal.
Payson found out she would be the lead, aka the person who goes first for the team and sets the bar. She is used to being the anchor, who is usually considered the strongest member who can close the competition with big scores. Being lead is a serious downgrade in her mind, and she said leads never medal in individual events.

Did anyone NOT see the Jordan/former coach thing coming? Like, weeks ago? I did think the actress who plays Jordan did a good job with this episode. You could practically see her skin crawling when the guy was working with Wendy, and mine was too, esp when he put his hand on her inner thigh while she was doing an arabesque. *brrrr*!

victoriaheidi
05-11-2012, 01:48 AM
It's not just realistic for today :lol: It's realistic period.

I mean...I don't necessarily agree that it's realistic for an 18-year-old who's spent years being a focused athlete to chuck all her values because she's suddenly hot for some guy she just met. :/ It's not growth in Payson's character. It's a complete switcheroo for her.

mkats
05-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Did anyone NOT see the Jordan/former coach thing coming? Like, weeks ago? I did think the actress who plays Jordan did a good job with this episode. You could practically see her skin crawling when the guy was working with Wendy, and mine was too, esp when he put his hand on her inner thigh while she was doing an arabesque. *brrrr*!

No, I saw that coming from a mile away too.

So, question about next week's finale - is this like, finale finale as in they had time to reshoot/edit/etc after finding out that the show was canceled, so there will be some sort of closure? Or will it just randomly cliffhanger and that's it?

I thought we were supposed to see Chelsea Hobbs this week :confused:

victoriaheidi
05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
No, I saw that coming from a mile away too.

So, question about next week's finale - is this like, finale finale as in they had time to reshoot/edit/etc after finding out that the show was canceled, so there will be some sort of closure? Or will it just randomly cliffhanger and that's it?

I thought we were supposed to see Chelsea Hobbs this week :confused:

I assumed that this was the final season from the time ABC announced its renewal. My guess is that the team behind the show campaigned--with fan support--for one more season to tie it up, but IMO, there hasn't been much "tying up" of anything. If it cliffhangers, I'll be so upset!

MarieM
05-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Is it really over after next week ? :o

Garden Kitty
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
. If it cliffhangers, I'll be so upset!

I hope it doesn't end with them all sitting in a diner and fading to black, or turn out that they're all really dead. Or that they really only exist in a snow globe (for you St Elsewhere fans) or that the whole thing was a dream. :)

loulou
05-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Sure it's pretty soon to get all the story lines resolved.
We've got a perv, a crazy kid, a heart surgery, a former anorexian who'll be falsely accused of doping, and an olympic line up to clear out.

victoriaheidi
05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
I hope it doesn't end with them all sitting in a diner and fading to black, or turn out that they're all really dead. Or that they really only exist in a snow globe (for you St Elsewhere fans) or that the whole thing was a dream. :)

Or that they all go to jail for breaking the Good Samaritan Law or stealing Otis or something. Although I did think they'd get Otis by the time the whole thing ended.

My sister and I hope that, since we're clearly not going to see the Olympics, they do one of those "how did it end?" things with text telling us how it ended. Cheaper than reshoots, for sure!

bek
05-11-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm just mad that Kelly Parker is gone but we have Wendy and Jordyn.