PDA

View Full Version : What coaches would you pair with which skaters?

arakwafan2006
03-26-2011, 07:55 PM
I would like to see:

Davis and white with Mariel Bourchez Zazoui and Romain

Samuelson and Bates with Natalia and Gennady

Yamkowskas & Coughlin with Moskvina

Aliona and Robin use Tarasova for a short program as well as Lori Nichol for
the long in choreography.

Evan Lysacek back to Tatiana Tarasova ( sorry… loved both programs)

Johnny Weir- Mishin coach and return to Tatiana for the programs

Rachel Flatt- Old School Diana Ronayne

Mirai Nagasu-Pasquale for her programs and keep frank

Carolina Kostner- Yuka and Jason

berthesghost
03-29-2011, 02:59 AM
oh, haha, I see. For a second I thought you meant in a creepy "I think Miki and Morosov will have beautiful children!" way. :lol:

ChibiChibi
03-29-2011, 03:07 AM
I would like to see:

Mirai Nagasu-Pasquale for her programs and keep frank

I really like this suggestion! I liked Mirai's programs when she won the U.S. Jr. title. I believe they were choreographed by Susan Austin. Ever since she started going to Loli, I don't really care for her programs, though I love her skating!

berthesghost
03-29-2011, 03:18 AM
I really like this suggestion! I liked Mirai's programs when she won the U.S. Jr. title. I believe they were choreographed by Susan Austin. Ever since she started going to Loli, I don't really care for her programs, though I love her skating!I'll have to youtube them again because I don't remember her jr programs at all. Lori's programs may be a little stale, but they are IMHO a 150% improvement over the so cutesy it hurts tween programs she did in her first two seasons in seniors. Blech. Now I can watch her skating and enjoy it. I just have to hit mute whenever they interview her! :lol:

Rainbow
03-29-2011, 11:50 AM
I'll have to youtube them again because I don't remember her jr programs at all. Lori's programs may be a little stale, but they are IMHO a 150% improvement over the so cutesy it hurts tween programs she did in her first two seasons in seniors.

Those were, I believe, Lory`s creations :D

The only one I truly enjoyed was the coppelia program. Maybe Camerlengo or Bourne would be good fits to bring out the feeling and specialness in her skating.

Scrufflet
04-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Mirai Nagasu. From Frank to Brian Orser.

pinky166
04-01-2011, 05:51 PM

The way Brian's students keep leaving him gives me the impression that someone like Mirai would drive him nuts. I mean, if he can get that upset at Adam and Yuna, imagine what he'd be like when Mirai pulls her little shenanigans...:scream:

Copper
04-01-2011, 11:35 PM

Oh, no. Frank is perfect for Mirai. Please don't break them up.

Scrufflet
04-02-2011, 02:15 AM
I guess I had it wrong. I thought Frank was the tyrant who was running Mirai into the ground and that Orser might be more sensitive to her personality. ? But then I really don't know what many here do in terms of behind the scenes. Thanks for the take on things!

reese
04-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Armin to Frank Carroll, please.