PDA

View Full Version : World's Guiltiest Dog

Pages : [1] 2

skipaway
03-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Poor Denver....Macey let it happen. :lol:

World's Guiltiest Dog (http://www.flixxy.com/guilty-dog.htm)

danceronice
03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

The Accordion
03-23-2011, 06:23 PM
So sad and so funny at the same time!

orbitz
03-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Maybe the dog was simply trying to say "Get Out Of My Face, B**CH! " :lol:.

Gazpacho
03-23-2011, 06:50 PM
:rofl:

nubka
03-23-2011, 07:40 PM
I think Denver just doesn't liked being filmed... :(

Cupid
03-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Note at the bottom of the video about the dog grimacing and what they "think" it means. When my dog does this, watch out! She is ready to snap and has done so in the past, so now when I see her do that, I back off! It is NOT a sign of submission when a dog bears its teeth. To me it says, "try it, lady!"

mysticchic
03-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I love this video. They showed it on Inside Edition the other day. My cats will do something bad and when I ask them about it they hang their heads and gets overly affectionate.

Aussie Willy
03-23-2011, 09:16 PM
I love this video. They showed it on Inside Edition the other day. My cats will do something bad and when I ask them about it they hang their heads and gets overly affectionate.
Cats know that they shouldn't do something but do it anyway and then pretend it never happened.

Tinami Amori
03-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I think the dog’s owner is a jerk. He is antagonizing his apparently shy dog just to make a fun video to entertain strangers on youtube (strangers, who mean nothing in his life, at the expense of his dog’s comfort).

He should clean his dog’s eyes instead…..

I wish I could put this jerk in the cannel.

Skittl1321
03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Note at the bottom of the video about the dog grimacing and what they "think" it means. When my dog does this, watch out! She is ready to snap and has done so in the past, so now when I see her do that, I back off! It is NOT a sign of submission when a dog bears its teeth. To me it says, "try it, lady!"

My dog "smiles" like the dog in the video when she is excited. It scares the crap out of people, because she is very vocal and sometimes jumpy when she does it- and most -smarty- react as if she is about to attack. It doesn't help that she is usually at the top of the stairs, and they are at the bottom, so eye level, since we live in a split level.

But it generally means she's waiting for you to drop your purse and give her a belly rub.

Cupid
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
I think the dog’s owner is a jerk. He is antagonizing his apparently shy dog just to make a fun video to entertain strangers on youtube (strangers, who mean nothing in his life, at the expense of his dog’s comfort).

He should clean his dog’s eyes instead…..

I wish I could put this jerk in the cannel.

I felt kind of sad watching it, too. Poor thing was even wagging his tail there for a while.

Garden Kitty
03-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Jerky man should give his dogs more treats so they don't have to steal the cat's treats. :mad:

orbitz
03-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Jerky man should give his dogs more treats so they don't have to steal the cat's treats. :mad:

The dog looks overweight, so giving it more treats is not the answer. Take it for a walk instead.

I bet Kenny doesn't even know why he was sent to the kennel. Poor dog.

Cupid
03-24-2011, 10:55 AM
The dog looks overweight, so giving it more treats is not the answer. Take it for a walk instead.

I bet Kenny doesn't even know why he was sent to the kennel. Poor dog.

Who is Kenny?