PDA

View Full Version : World's Guiltiest Dog

Pages : 1 [2]

Satellitegirl
03-24-2011, 11:37 AM
My dog always looks ashamed when she does something bad, if I point it out.

This video was so funny, and cute.

antmanb
03-24-2011, 12:12 PM
My dogs always give themselves away when they've done something wrong because the one who is not guilty will run up and jump around like normal and the other one will hang back looking down at the ground....that's when you know something will be different from when you last walked in :lol:

orbitz
03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Who is Kenny?

Whoops, I meant Denver :lol:. I felt uncomfortable for Denver in the video.

MikiAndoFan#1
03-24-2011, 02:25 PM
That was so cute and funny!

Macey let it happen. :lol:

:rofl:

Bev Johnston
03-24-2011, 03:29 PM
I think the dog’s owner is a jerk. He is antagonizing his apparently shy dog just to make a fun video to entertain strangers on youtube (strangers, who mean nothing in his life, at the expense of his dog’s comfort).

He should clean his dog’s eyes instead…..

I wish I could put this jerk in the cannel.

Agree.

I had a dog that acted just like this dog when he was caught misbehaving, and the teeth baring was not cute. It always scared me a little. I thought of it as his way of giving me the finger.

Flatfoote
03-24-2011, 03:34 PM
My dear departed dogs did a time-out when they were naughty. They each had their time-out spot. One of them would periodically come running in from outside and time himself out, sulking away to his time-out spot. Never did know what he was up to outside that he figured he needed to time out for. LOL.

antmanb
03-24-2011, 03:45 PM
My dear departed dogs did a time-out when they were naughty. They each had their time-out spot. One of them would periodically come running in from outside and time himself out, sulking away to his time-out spot. Never did know what he was up to outside that he figured he needed to time out for. LOL.

:rofl: This is what i love most about dogs - their indivudal personalities that make you :rofl:

Rob
03-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Cats know that they shouldn't do something but do it anyway and then pretend it never happened.

Yes, Cats feel no shame.

rfisher
03-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Yes, Cats feel no shame.

Neither do Poodles. They'll stand there and look you right in the eye with the crumbs all over their muzzle and give you the *I don't know what you are talking about* look.