PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Melts Down After Interview

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

WindSpirit
03-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Chris Brown Melts Down After Tough 'Good Morning America' Interview (http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/88717/chris-brown-melts-down-after-tough-good-morning-america-interview/)

According to TMZ, Brown had an off-camera meltdown following his performance and interview with Robin Roberts, smashing a window in his dressing room with a chair and sending shattered glass falling onto the streets of Manhattan. Brown was also shouting so loudly backstage that he scared hair and makeup people and security had to be called.

Brown waited until after the interview to really explode, and when he did pop, it was in physical violence. While exiting the GMA building, Brown confronted the producer of his segment, and the two had to be separated before the situation escalated.

Now, journalists can be often jackasses, even those "renowned" ones, but Chris Brown has a serious problem. I guess the anger management classes didn't really work. Here's a picture (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/22/article-1368977-0B4951C300000578-81_634x791.jpg) of the broken window and the street below. He could have seriously hurt someone. He wanted to talk about his album and not what happened two years ago, wah wah. Well, obviously he still has the same problem, so yes it's relevant. And why on earth does he think that he deserves to have a career at all? He's a crappy singer with anger issues.

BigB08822
03-23-2011, 05:23 AM
What a douche. He clearly has an anger problem. Those questions were cleared with him before hand according to Robin Roberts. He has serious issues and needs to continue getting help. The judge in his probation case would be wise to take this incident and require MORE anger management courses and such.

skateboy
03-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Why is this jackwad even considered a big star? He really needs to sashay away.

BigB08822
03-23-2011, 06:05 AM
I read earlier today that people are really putting pressure on ABC to cancel his appearance on DWTS next week. He was supposed to give 2 performances during the results show. I am guessing ABC is waiting to see if this all blows over or if it picks up steam.

Matryeshka
03-23-2011, 06:09 AM
After this performance, he just guaranteed that *all* people will be talking about is his anger management issues/relationship with Rhianna.

BigB08822
03-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Yes, good luck to him on his next interview. haha He also has recently dealt with the nude photos of himself surfacing, although that was not brought up in this case. It was brought up on a radio phone interview and he apparently got pissed and hung up. I wonder if he broke his own window that time?

ArtisticFan
03-23-2011, 11:21 AM
I would be willing to bet that his own PR person has tried to prep him for questions like that. Anyone with media relations training would have canned answers for questions that are sure to come up...it is what you are paid to do. So even if they questions weren't supplied ahead of time, I can't believe he was honestly taken off guard by them.

Satellitegirl
03-23-2011, 11:33 AM
What's ridiculous, is that he AGREED to talk about his past and that whole situation. It smacks of a publicity stunt IMO.

Aceon6
03-23-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm convinced his agent prepped him. I'm also convinced that he's too dumb or too naive to understand what his agent said. After all, he came into the industry as the "good" kid who could do no wrong, was kind to animals, and an positive influence on kids. Guess he bought his own hype.

Sparks
03-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Why wasn't he charged with Criminal Damage to Property?

orbitz
03-23-2011, 02:27 PM
I guess it's up to the landlord of the building whose window he broke as to whether he wants to charge Brown or not, but I'm sure someone from Brown's camp has already immediately offered to pay for the window replacement. So in theory there's nothing to be charged.

Sparks
03-23-2011, 04:16 PM
In the real world, the police are called and the police officer on the scene files charges.

Rex
03-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Temper, temper. It would have been better if he had just walked off the set. The :drama:, throwing furniture and stuff, makes him look immature and hot-headed.

reese
03-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Open letter (http://bit.ly/esj6fU) to GMA on the Chris Brown situation. Kinda funny.

orbitz
03-23-2011, 06:53 PM
That open letter has a point about ABC's action, or rather non-action. It's why Hollywood has people like Charlie Sheen around; It chooses to look the other way when it's convenient to do so.