PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Melts Down After Interview

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

milanessa
01-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Doesn't that US magazine article say he's involved with someone else? So he's cheating and she knows it?

PeterG
01-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Apparently Brown makes Rihanna feel like she's the only bitch in the world.

topaz
01-21-2012, 12:53 AM
I get what you are saying IF it is true that she is also abusive but it sounds like you have come awfully close to blaming the victim with that last paragraph. Chris Brown has a record because of HIS behavior. No one made him beat her, even if she hit him first he had no right to do what he did. It was way beyond a defensive hit.

Honesty, in this situation they both are wrong. The information I've read, IF she is an abuser too, she is not victim.

topaz
01-21-2012, 12:53 AM
I think topaz was mostly pointing out how it's stupid on BOTH their parts to decide to get back together.

And sure Rihanna is famous, but there are tons of other famous male singers on her level who can understand the pressures of celebrity. Are all of them woman-beaters? (I hope not!)

You are absolutely correct. They both are freaking nuts to get back together, if it is true.

PeterG
02-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Chris Brown to remain on supervised probation (http://news.yahoo.com/chris-brown-remain-supervised-probation-224933576.html)

Attorney Mark Geragos' request came after Brown's probation officer wrote in a report that the singer has been truthful with officers, passed all required drug tests and "has made great strides" while under probation supervision. He has completed half of the six months' worth of roadside cleanup, graffiti removal and other manual labor that he was ordered to do after pleading guilty to attacking Rihanna.

Brown has completed anger management and domestic violence counseling, and last year another judge relaxed a restraining order that had prohibited Brown and Rihanna from contacting each other or getting too close at music industry events.