PDA

View Full Version : When (and where) in the world is Worlds? Update: MOSCOW! 4/24-5/1/11

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67

Iceman
04-13-2011, 04:16 AM
For the people outside Russia who already bought online tickets: it says you need to pick them up at their office in 24 hours. Does anyone have this problem? I'd appreciate an answer, thanks.

:eek::eek::eek::rofl::rollin:

Celeste
04-13-2011, 04:59 AM
:eek::eek::eek::rofl::rollin:

I have experienced the same problem! The pick up is only good for 24 hours. Besides, the FANCODE provided in previous page didn't work for me. Therefore, no credit card payment either!

let`s talk
04-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Also, Millipied, I wasn't expecting things to go smoothly, but I did expect honesty.

Why make excuses to pardon the organizers? Yeah, I also find it quite funny that some people are trying to find any reasonable and honest explanations of this:

"On April 11 the Moscow city hall, the department that are responsible for sport events, gave 30,000 tickets to the sport arena Megasport in Khodynka. Yet, only 3,000 tickets were available for sales in Khodynka ticket offices. The boss of Megasport Zagainov on the telephone said that he doesnt know what people are talking about. When he was asked where 27,00 tickets got gone, and why they were not available through the official sellers but availabe through illegal sellers, he changed his tone and said that people are on his way to work well with their threats to report to the police." :confused:
http://sports.ru/others/figure-skating/90391383.html

On FSO (Russian FS forum) some people who live in Moscow posted that they also couldn't buy any good tickets through the official sellers, neither online nor in ticket offices. Moreover, there is a limit of the number of tickets per person. In Khodynka only bad cheap tickets are available. Finally, some of them, after losing patience and hope, ordered good tickets through the illegal resellers. There good tickets were available for ANY day. The tickets were delivered within one day and paid by cash, on average 3 times more than the legal price (3,000 roubles for 1,000 ticket or somesuch). Wonderful. :D :mad:

Moscow, especially officials, is unbeliavebly corrupted. Considering that the tickets of ANY kind for the gala in St-Petersburg on May 2 were available in ticket offices and online from day 1, I wonder if the Worlds was given to Ledovy in St-Petersburg, not to Khodynka in Moscow, the situation could have been better, at least a little? :cold:

Fashionista
04-13-2011, 09:07 AM
There good tickets were available for ANY day.

To be fair they were not. Resellers sold exactly same tickets which were sold at Khodynka and parter.ru (sectors B and D only). Sector C is available for qualification days only. For the rest of the days it is reported C is fully booked for organized foreign tourists and some important organizations what I truly hate.

let`s talk
04-13-2011, 09:16 AM
To be fair they were not. Resellers sold exactly same tickets which were sold at Khodynka and parter.ru (sectors B and D only). How do you know? :eek:

millipied
04-13-2011, 09:54 AM
It is my understanding from Russian boards reports that there is a very strict crakcdown on "scalpers". Hence both sites only selling 1-2 tickets per order. The way the system works is that once you place the order you receive a call back from the site to verify the order and got your ticket delivered within 24 hours in Moscow.
Still no information about fancode and it is expected that more tickets will be released soon.

darya_russian
04-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Tickets for Friday available now!

os168
04-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Tickets for Friday available now!

Sold out in 5!!! :confused::confused: Been trying for ages!!

IoanaC
04-13-2011, 11:22 AM
It's completely useless. Even if there are tickets available, you get stuck with this fanclub code absurdity. Has anyone found a logical explanation for it? Why does the reservation work for some, but not for others?

os168
04-13-2011, 11:45 AM
It's completely useless. Even if there are tickets available, you get stuck with this fanclub code absurdity. Has anyone found a logical explanation for it? Why does the reservation work for some, but not for others?

I thought they got rid of fan code yesterday. (Guess the scaplers complained ;)) I were able to book for 25 and 26th without the fan code yesterday evening time.

They allow reservation for 45 minutes. So if you have it in your shopping cart, the chances are you have 45 minutes to pay, and it will stay in your basket, no one else will have access.

Celeste
04-13-2011, 12:09 PM
I thought they got rid of fan code yesterday. (Guess the scaplers complained ;)) I were able to book for 25 and 26th without the fan code yesterday evening time.

They allow reservation for 45 minutes. So if you have it in your shopping cart, the chances are you have 45 minutes to pay, and it will stay in your basket, no one else will have access.

I was able to book qualification round only if I chose to pay by PREPAID but when I chose INTERNET PAYMENT then always being prompted to enter a FANCODE. In any case I am not successful getting it through the legal site.

Did any one get it successfully?

schonbesetzt
04-13-2011, 12:22 PM
I bought two tickets for the 29th in sector B3. But it was pure luck, some minutes later there was nothing left. But there is somebody in the Goldenskate Forum who bought accidentally three instead of one Ticket, this person wants to sell two tickets.
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?34144-Tickets-to-the-29-April!!

os168
04-13-2011, 01:04 PM
I was able to book qualification round only if I chose to pay by PREPAID but when I chose INTERNET PAYMENT then always being prompted to enter a FANCODE. In any case I am not successful getting it through the legal site.

Did any one get it successfully?

It worked for me yesterday Moscow evening time (About 5 to 6 hours from now), I wonder if the Fancode is set to a provision period time or quotas system.

It worked for me and Beebee yesterday with internet payment, I had select 'pick up' instead of delivery.

Yeah lots of tickets for qualifying round, but I want the 27 - 1st tickets. I am even willing to pay a little more so if any of you manage to buy extra pair, please PM me :cool:

Fashionista
04-13-2011, 01:15 PM
How do you know? :eek:

Called them + personal experience of noumerous people from FSOnline.

Mevrouw
04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Scalpers is the term for 'illegal' resellers.